Legal Secretary(1208 Views)
About Shajjan & Associates
SHAJJAN & ASSOCIATES was found 2011, since than SHAJJAN & ASSOCIATES has established itself as a prominent independent law firm throughout the country. Our practice includes legal counseling, strategic planning, litigation, legal drafting and capacity building as well as pro-bono legal work in a variety of legal areas from Aviation to work permit and visas. We have developed reputation in the market to providing prompt, efficient, ethical and professional advice and representation to our clients.
SHAJJAN & ASSOCIATES is looking for a specialized Legal Secretary to undertake a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The incumbent will work under the supervision of an attorney and will also provide support in assigned legal cases.
|Date Posted:||31 Oct 2018||Reference:||004|
|Closing Date:||30 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Law||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
• Conserves supervising attorneys’ time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing client conferences, and attorney meetings.
• Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates.
• Generates revenues by documenting and inputting attorney billable time and preparing invoices; tracking payments.
• Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
• Records meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
• Public outreach
• B.A Degree (Law and Sharia are preferred)
• Two years of proven experience as a legal secretary or relevant work
• Knowledge of the Constitution, legal terminology, regulations and court system
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent time-management and typing skills
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter to below email
Only complete application will be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Clinical Legal Education STTAs at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Program Manager at Friends of the Public Private Partnership for Justice ..||Kabul||04 Feb 2019|
|Sr. Legal Specialist (Tax and Custom Lawyer) at Ministry of Mines and Pet..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Sr. Legal Specialist (Corporate Lawyer) at Ministry of Mines and Petroleu..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Sr. Legal Specialist (Land Acquisition Lawyer.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|