Agriculture Market Infrastructure Project (AMIP) is one of the developmental projects of the Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock, and has two major components of
(i) Agriculture Marketing Infrastructure and
(ii) Project Management and Supervision
Under the Agriculture Marketing Infrastructure component, five modern livestock slaughterhouses and 19 processing centers for horticulture produce at the production areas will be established. Support to the product standard development in terms of development of food safety policies and products standards will be provided.
Under the direct supervision of Admin Officer in AMIP. The incumbent will be responsible for all cooking/cleaning matters of AMIP Office. The incumbent will work closely with AMIP colleagues in MAIL.The Cook shall conduct cleaning activities; provide support to the AMIP team and visitors.
|Date Posted:||03 Nov 2018||Reference:||MAIL/AMIP/69/018|
|Closing Date:||16 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to prepare lunch for staff and visitors according to the schedule and menu.
• Keep the kitchen and cooking utensils clean.
• Prepare firewood as needed for kitchen and office.
• Assist in any cleaning and household work, as required;
• Be available to help the Admin to organize parties and meetings.
• To maintain the kitchen properly
• To have a proper record of the kitchen supplies
• To Procure food and tea items from market
• Distribution of office supplies among different departments in the office
• Responsible for distribution of tea to staff rooms.
• Responsible to arrange the meeting room for official meetings.
• Responsible to check for the office supplies and report to Admin/HR Department
• To conduct any other task assigned by the supervisor
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• High School, Secondary or Higher Education will be preferred.
• 2 years relevant work experience with International/National NGO, Donor Funded projects
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Secondary School, General
The interested candidates should submit their resumes along with a cover letter to Human Resource Directorate of Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) as following Conditions
• Subject line must be Cook (MAIL/AMIP/69/018) otherwise application will NOT be considered
• No resume will be taken under consideration without having a cover letter, the position title vacancy number in the subject line of the email
• Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered
Note: The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) is an equal opportunity employer which encourages male and female candidates to apply for vacant positions.
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Data Entry Operator at NETLINKS||Kabul||23 Nov 2018|
|Facility Management Assistant at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Nov 2018|
|Admin Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|رئیس اداری وتدارکات at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|کارمند تفتیش at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Helper at United Nations World Food Programme||Balkh||27 Nov 2018|
|Admin & Finance Officer at TATEKAN||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|باغبان at DABS/KBD||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Inventory Officer at MAIL/CPMO||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Supply Clerk - (Multiple Vacancies) at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Team Assistant (Secretary) at World Health Organization||Kunduz||18 Nov 2018|
|محافظ at DABS/KBD||Kabul||17 Nov 2018|
|Procurement /Administration Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|