About National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority
National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority (NMHRA) functions to regulate medicine and Healthcare Products in Afghanistan.
NMHRA is aimed to ensure availability of effective and safe medicine and healthcare products with high quality and fair prices. It works to manage and control production, import, delivery and distribution of medicine and healthcare products to ensure efficacy, safety and quality. The authority develops and implements effective standards for improving safety, effectiveness, quality and ease of access to medicine and healthcare products throughout the country.
Core functions of NMHRA includes developing and enforcing medicine and healthcare products related rules, regulations and policies, licensing businesses and professionals, registration and control of medicine and Healthcare Products including Narcotics and Psychotropic drugs, pre and post market quality control and surveillance, regulation and control of advertisements and publicity, determination and control of prices, and clinical trials regulation and control.
When trips are assigned, make sure proper agreement are made and fallowed - such as time for departure
|Date Posted:||03 Nov 2018||Reference:||NMHRA 2018/0090|
|Closing Date:||12 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• When trips are assigned, make sure proper agreement are made and fallowed - such as time for departure
• Carry out daily checks that all tools of the vehicles are available and functioning.
• Ensure that the logbook of the vehicle is constantly kept updated.
• Undertake short and long trips as assigned by the Manager.
• Report to the logistics officer whenever returning from trips.
• Perform other duties between assignments as instructed by the Manager, such as washing and cleaning expat vehicles etc.
• Report any irregularities immediately to the supervisor in order to ensure necessary maintenance or repair.
• Any other tasks as required and decided by the Manager.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• At least Read and write
• Valid driving license
• At least 1 years experience working in a similar field and level of responsibility
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Secondary School, Technical
Please send your CV with cover letter to bellow email address and mention Job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Hard copy of CV could be submitted to National Medicine and healthcare Products Regulatory Authority office at Street #6, Shirpoor, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Note: No resume will be considered if received after the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|معاون فنی بست ۲ at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||16 Nov 2018|