M&E Officers and Managers(918 Views)
About AACS Consulting
AACS Consulting is a management solutions and professional services firm providing various clients services of global standards in local settings. Innovative approach, technical know-how and a focus on results define the work done at AACS Consulting where a capable team of national and international experts passionately design effective solutions to various international trade and development challenges.
For nearly a decade, AACS Consulting has delivered services to a wide range of government, United Nations, international development, and business institutions. These services have been offered in areas of Research and Survey, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Development, and Audit and Tax Advisory.
AACS Consulting is seeking applications from qualified Afghan nationals for multiple "M&E Officer” and “M&E Manager" positions across Afghanistan. Interested individuals with background in Monitoring & Evaluation, Research and Survey and proven capabilities in the mentioned fields, are invited to apply.
|Date Posted:||03 Nov 2018||Reference:||(AACS-VA-29)|
|Closing Date:||15 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation tools and procedures
2. Monitor project activities and progress towards achieving intended outputs and outcomes
3. Report daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress on all project activities in a timely and highly professional manner
4. Identify, document and share lessons learned and best practices identified to help improve programming
5. Attend meetings and review sessions with client and stakeholders
6. Perform other duties as required.
• Masters/bachelors degree holder with proven capabilities and track record in conducting M&E of projects
• At least 5-10 years of experience working in development aid sector (i.e. Monitoring & Evaluation, Project Management, Research and Survey)
• Strong command of spoken and written English, and ability to develop excellent quality reports in English
• Ability to independently and professionally represent AACS Consulting with clients and donors
• Ability to travel to insecure areas for field activities when need arises
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to harmoniously work and get along with a diverse team.
• Highly committed and ability to deliver under pressure.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately as interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as applications are received. Only qualified individuals matching the required background and skillset will be considered.
Please mention vacancy number (AACS-VA-29) in email subject line.
|More jobs in this category|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at National Skills Development Program ..||Kabul||05 Feb 2019|
|Project Concept Notes, Proposal Writing, M&E .. at The Liaison Office||Multi Cities||21 Jan 2019|
|Post Project Monitoring Officer at MISFA Ltd.||Balkh||28 Jan 2019|
|Post Project Monitoring Officer at MISFA Ltd.||Kabul||28 Jan 2019|
|M&E Expert at Afghanistan Centre at Kabul University||Kabul||28 Jan 2019|
|Data Analyst at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Provincial Planning, Monitoring and Reporting.. at Ministry of Education ..||Multi Cities||25 Jan 2019|