Officer Human Resources(933 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The Human Resources officer assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR officer carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: HRIS, training and development, benefits, compensation.
|Date Posted:||12 Feb 2019||Reference:||HR 08/02/2019|
|Closing Date:||17 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate in staff filing.
2. Assist HR colleagues in education payment, track, record and process, always have updated list of education paid with the entire details.
3. Assist in processing cash advance.
4. Assist in process of advance salaries with the recording of the list.
5. Exercise confidentially and discretion with the areas of assignment is expected.
6. Process payment of kindergarten.
7. Coordinate in taking staff TIN/Work permit and invitation letters.
8. Perform any other duty related to HR assigned by Head of HR.
1. Ensure compliance to processes and procedures is expected.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform multitasking
- The ability to use own initiatives
- Must understand and interpret policies and procedures and be able to explain.
- Effective oral and written communication and well as database management and record skills.
- Composure and Professionalism
- Personal Credibility
- Customer Orientation
- Collaboration and Communication
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Delivering at Pace
- Ethical, honest, transparent outlook & Integrity
- Respectful and culturally diverse approach
- Working Quality
- Bachelor Degree in Management or related field would be preferred.
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) or any other diploma in related field.
- One to two years of general business experience, Human Resources experience preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Applicants, who are not current employee of AIB, must use AIB standard application form (Attached), and submit its signed copy to the following email address along with updated CV (zipped in one folder).
Or submit hardcopy at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Airport Road, 3rd Microrayan, Kabul, Afghanistan
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:00am to 04:00pm)
Applicants should clearly indicate the position and vacancy number in the subject line of their emails.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).
Attached FileYou must be logged in to see the attached files (if any).
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Manager at Big Bear Company||Kabul||13 Mar 2019|
|HR / Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Daikondi||10 Mar 2019|
|متخصص ارشد منابع بشری Snr. .. at Ministry of Industry &..||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|کارمند مدیریت اجراآت at Independent Administrative Refo..||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|کارمند دیتابیس at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Re - Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Re - Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|HR Assistant at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Jawzjan||25 Feb 2019|
|Human Resources Officer at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Feb 2019|
|Senior.HR.Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|