Foreign Exchange/ Forex Manager(946 Views)
About National Bank of Pakistan
National Bank of Pakistan as Pakistan's premier bank is determined to setting the highest standards of achievement. NBP is currently 75% owned by the Government of Pakistan and places special emphasis on fostering economic growth through a broad-based lending policy and a wide range of product & services especially trade finance offered through its large network of branches both, Locally and Internationally.
National Bank of Pakistan, Afghanistan operations is the first ever foreign bank in Afghanistan Since 2003.
|Date Posted:||03 Nov 2018||Reference:||NBP004|
|Closing Date:||15 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Opening/Retirement of LCs as per Bank’s Procedures/regulations.
- Issuance of Foreign Bank Guarantees.
- Non Funded Based transactions with reference to LCs,BGs.
- Ensure that all foreign BGs,LCs are issued in line with Bank’s SPM and as per laws of local regulators.
- Before recording any transaction, ensure that the said facility has been sanctioned by the Competent Authority.
- Foreign Exchange dealing with Banks/Customers.
- Maintenance of relevant books in accordance with prescribed procedures(Document lodgment, Retirement and reimbursement authorization).
- Maintenance of LCs and foreign BGs files.
- Ensure that all LCs and BGs are issued under approval of the competent authority.
- Recording liabilities and commission entries in FBBO.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
Shall have at-least a bachelor degree from a reputed institution or master degree in relevant field is a plus.
- 2 years work experience in related field for MBA.
- 4 years work experience in related field for BBA.
- Shall be fluent in communicating in English, Pashto, and Dari languages.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested candidates should submit their applications by e-mail or in writing (marked confidential and clearly indicating on the sealed envelope the vacancy announcement number) to: Human Resources, NBP Kabul.
|More jobs in this category|
|Cashier (Baghlan) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Cashier (Kandahar) at Afghanistan International Bank||Kandahar||25 Jan 2019|
|عضو افتتاحیه (Account Opening Assi.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Feb 2019|
|Branch Manager - Kabul / Herat at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2019|
|Audit Committee Member at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Chief Credit Officer (CCO) at Arian Bank||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|