Graphic Designer(602 Views)
About Afghanistan Business Management Company
Afghanistan Business Management Company (ABMC) is a registered and licensed company by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries of Afghanistan. The aim of this company is to provide professional assistance and facilities in managing the businesses of its clients in professional and profitable ways. Currently ABMC is headquartered in Kabul (15th street, Wazir Akbar Khan area) and will be expanding its operation across the country in the nearest future.
Graphic designer should with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. He/she will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and he/she will cooperate with commercial team
|Date Posted:||04 Nov 2018||Reference:||ABMC/VA-18-0011|
|Closing Date:||13 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Designer||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
• Design for print materials and adopt it to different dimensions (ex: Billboard, Flyer, Standee etc)
• Design for social media and web
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
• Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
• Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Must know the following software:
• Patience, persistence and persuasiveness.
• Being flexible regarding working hours.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
• At least 3 years graphic design experience
• Bachelor’s/Diploma in Graphic Design
• Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
• Any designing related formal education is preferred
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Designer
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Web Designer & Developer (Part Time) at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||10 Feb 2019|
|Graphic Designer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|