Project Manager(631 Views)
Mustafa Shahzada Design and Construction Company(MSDCC) is one of the Afghan Owned Construction and Design Company established in 2012.
MSDCC has been working in the field of Construction and Design since 2012 and has successfully completed about 10 big construction and design projects in various parts of Afghanistan with different National and International Clients. MSDCC is established to assist for the development, rehabilitation and reconstruction of Afghanistan, fully controlled and run by professional, well educated, experienced and competent Afghan expertise
Project Manager is responsible to overall management of the project and technical support of the design and implementing team with subcontractors of the project in order to complete and hand over the project within the budget and timeline.
|Date Posted:||04 Nov 2018||Reference:||0056|
|Closing Date:||14 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
Project Manager is responsible to overall management of the project
• Project and construction management
• Overall management of project in terms of administration and technical
• Attending the client meetings and getting the minutes of the meeting and report to attendees.
• Preparing look ahead plans of each activity
• Sub-Contractors supervision and control
• Prepare contract and scope of work for subcontractors of the project
• Cost Control and Budget Reporting of the project
• Planning for the project
• Negotiation with suppliers
• RFP/RFQ analysis
• Planning for open activities to be started/finished at project site as early as possible
• Prepare invoices and track the payment for every single invoice of each subcontractor.
• Developing the project plan, schedule and monthly progress payments of the project
• Control Admin/Finance and verify by signing the daily project expense bills and receipts.
• Managing the project risks and conflicts
• Manage project contracts and the subcontractor’s payments reports.
• Monitoring subcontractors for quality performance
• Verify all vouchers and payments to the site finance and subcontractors if they are as per progress and confirm actual quantity against volume of work performed in the site.
• Ensure the project is delivered on time, within scope and budget.
• Making sure of resources availability and on time delivery.
• Managing Successful relations with the client and all stakeholders of the project.
• Cost control and resource assignment as labor, equipment and machinery at project as per need of activity.
• On time material request and on spot delivery to the project site.
• Identify long lead items and follow up for early delivery
• Overall control of suppliers, employees and engineering team at project
• Providing a friendly environment in between the company and client staff.
• Other issues rather than mentioned above to be strictly followed and to enhance the project completion within budget and schedule.
• Leadership skills and experience.
• Strong ability to prepare different kinds of budgets Plan for projects.
• Ability to work at site independently and lead the team.
• Ability to attend meetings with Client.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari.
• Bachelor degree B.S c in Civil Engineering.
• 4 plus years work experience in Engineering Project management position.
• Must have strong knowledge of Auto CAD, Primavera P6, and fast workability with Ms. Office package and other engineering softs.
Afghanistan - Ghazni: Provincial Center (GHAZNI)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering and Construction
Interested qualified candidates should submit their CV, Tazkera, Certificates and a cover letter.
Please include the name of the position, location and vacancy number in the subject line of your Email and submit your CV on or before 14-Nov-2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|O&M Supervisor, Preventive Maintenance at I Engineering Group||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|O&M Field Technician, Mechanical at I Engineering Group||Multi Cities||26 Nov 2018|
|Civil Engineer at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Project||Kabul||26 Nov 2018|
|Junior Civil Engineer(Re announced) at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP P..||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Construction Manager at (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||03 Dec 2018|
|HVAC Engineer at Assist Consultants Incorporated||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Project Manager at UNCDC||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|