Junior Officer Compliance(815 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
This unit is responsible for reviewing supporting document of all International and Domestic Wire payments routed through the Payment and Settlement department of the Bank.
|Date Posted:||05 Nov 2018||Reference:||HR 05/11/2018|
|Closing Date:||11 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To make sure that branches have uploaded complete set of documents pertaining to fund transfers as per nature of the fund transfer.
• To print all out going fund transfer forms along with the supporting documents, which are uploaded in bank’s centralized database “File-up” by all branches on the same day.
• Making sure that Transfers with incomplete documents should be handed over to follow up section for recording purpose and the same should be followed up every day by the responsible in IPSU.
• Making sure that Follow up / pending transfers should have a complete daily, weekly and monthly records, rejections should be worked out the same,
• Making sure that before handing over/ submitting the fund transfer to Payment and Settlement department (PS), it should be duly singed and stamped by IPSU by the checker and authorizer of the department.
• To maintain hard and soft copy of the file up numbers submitted to PS department for further process.
• Bachelor in Economics / Business Administration / Law is most preferred.
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant personality
• Proficient to communicate fluently in English and local languages
Excellent knowledge of computer especially MS Office programs
• At least 2 years on Bank Compliance.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
How to apply:
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to the given email address. Or submit hardcopy at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Shahabudin Watt, Haji Yaqoob Square, Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:00am to 0400pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|Contractual Employee Payment & Settlement at Afghanistan International Ba..||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Manager Business Banking at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||18 Jan 2019|
|Audit Committee Member at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Junior Officer Compliance at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||17 Jan 2019|
|Receptionist (Female ) at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||16 Jan 2019|
|Chief Credit Officer (CCO) at Arian Bank||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|