About Mohib Construction
It is our mission to be the leading pioneers in Afghanistan and throughout the Middle East and Central Asia across trade, Finance, Real Estate, Retail, Storage solution and Healthcare with a clear focus on delivering excellence, Mohib Holdings continues to have both strong ties and long-term commitments to Afghanistan. We are continuously exploring new and ambitious opportunities as well as remaining committed to maintaining the highest operating standards, in order to reshape the Afghan industrials landscape. By rebuilding and reintegration amongst the Afghan economy, we are helping to redefine the banking, hoping and living experience for the consumer and the community, thereby continuing to outpace the growth trajectory of most of our competitors. Our international operation is based out of Dubai, allowing swift connection to all major trading houses globally. By leveraging our trading and logistics expertise as well as our experience in private real estate undertakings, Mohib Holding is now expanding the retail, residential and commercial markets through the building of world-class mixed-use developments in Afghanistan.
|Date Posted:||05 Nov 2018||Reference:||0|
|Closing Date:||16 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Checking documents and procurement bills.
• Controlling bills, quotations and procurement documents.
• Preparing cash and Bank Receipt Voucher .
• controlling of voucher's accuracy managed and recorded by the relevant cashier.
• Reconciling Bank A/C with cash a/c and matching both with the cash book.
• Counting and checking cash in safe at the end of each day to ensure enough availability of fund and make sure that cash is safe .
• Preparing fund request form on weekly basis.
• Computerizing vouchers according to AIS system
• Controlling projects' budget lines .
• Replying to finance department letters on time.
• Controlling the conditions of goods and equipment and controlling reports of goods department.
• Ensuring open and friendly relationship with all staff members and respond logically and legally to any financial requests.
• Observing chain of process at any concerning affairs.
• Attending actively at all meeting
• Performing routine works based on organization principles
• Keeping organization data confidential.
• Management of Organization income tax returns and follow-up with MTO.
• Any task assigned by the management.
The successful applicants will need to address the following criteria:
1) University degree in finance or economics or equivalent
2) At least Three-Five years’ full time Financial management experience
3) Proven communication skills in English language.
4) Must have an understanding and working experience of powerpoint / Excel / Word, and internet.
5) excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work and deal successfully in a multicultural environment.
6) Must understand Income tax law.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
CV with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICLY. Please include position title in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Assistant Head of Internal Audit at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Compliance & Finance Manager at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Senior Financial Analyst at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Finance Assistant at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Finance Specialist at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Accounts Payable Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Tax officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Fixed Asset and Inventory Accountant at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Billing and Collections officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||19 Jan 2019|
|Development Assistance Specialist (Budget) FS.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Jan 2019|
|Cashier at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Manager Finance at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at WAZ Group Limited Afghanistan||Kabul||16 Jan 2019|
|Accountant at Aster Infrastructure Limited||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Accounts Coordinator at I Engineering Group||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Finance Assistant at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||18 Jan 2019|
|Finance Officer at Emaad Private High School||Kabul||17 Jan 2019|