Re-Recruitment Officer(1064 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
Officer Recruitment is responsible for managing all recruitment activities in DABS including provinces.
To create effective working system and coordination of recruitment process, its implementation and following up are the main duties of this post.
|Date Posted:||06 Nov 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/97-0424|
|Closing Date:||19 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Is responsible for managing all recruitment activities in consideration with recruitment policy and procedure.
• To prepare work plan assistants and following up its action.
• To coordinate with regional offices (provinces Breshna Directorates) in employees’ recruitment.
• Collecting and finalizing the job descriptions of vacancies and make them for announcement.
• Responsible for completing all recruitment documents prior to assign the candidate.
• Responsible for posting vacancies inside the company through portal / notice board.
• Responsible for collecting and shortlist of CVs for posts.
• Responsible for coordinating the interviews like written and panel interviews.
• Responsible for preparing and evaluation of proposal and contracts of employees.
• Design and creation of working methods and recruitment procedure and remarks for its amendment.
• To manage recruitment committee while interviewing.
• To consult the assistants for receiving work reports.
• Performing any other human resources duties as directed by direct supervisor
• Familiar with computer programs and database.
• Ability of oral and written communication in English.
• Having creativity and skill of work management.
• Fluent in national languages.
• Sense of responsibility and accountability.
• Work accuracy and having knowledge of labor law.
• Being initiative and expedite report receiving and providing.
• Being honest and keeping work confidential.
• Being flexible and prioritize work in tough condition.
• Ability to work individually and group.
BBA, Law , 2 yaers Experience ,
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Please submit your application form along with cover letter to email mentioned below. Please mention the position name and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
You can find the Application form in below link; it is your responsibility to accurately enter the information in Application Form and use digital signature. DO NOT upload any additional documents;
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Please note: that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|HR Officer (Urgent) at Cristal Universal Group||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|
|HR Assistant ICU at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||21 Jan 2019|