Senior Officer Applications(894 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the design, development and implementation of core banking and other allied applications, while maintaining the integrity and availability of critical business system and data. Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive business relationships with business areas and manages enterprise applications.
|Date Posted:||06 Nov 2018||Reference:||HR 12/11/2018|
|Closing Date:||20 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensure availability of Flexcube system by initiating the Flexcube Start-of-day procedure and enabling incoming/outgoing message traffic flow in the EMS/Flexcube system.
2. Ensure robust review of issues and problems in the core banking systems.
3. Ensure provision of technical support and provide solution to problems reported from IT-Help Desk (level 2 supports).
4. Ensure smooth message exchange by monitoring, evaluating, and maintaining SWIFT messaging queues, routing rule and MT flows to printing device monitoring daily transaction advice/statement processing system and ensuring to have seamless message exchange with customers.
5. Issue and problem resolution through removal of errors and maintenance of solutions.
6. Provide assistance for new projects.
7. Assisting in new requirement documentation, review and minutes
Minimum of Bachelor Degree in the Computer Sciences
PL/SQL/Programing Language/Oracle/MSSQL/Web Development.
Skill and Competencies
1. Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
2. Interpersonal Communication
3. Problem Solving, Decision Making
4. Critical Thinking & Teamwork
5. Attention to Detail & Analytical Thinking
6. Time Management and ability wo work under Pressure
7. Ability to work independently
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
How to apply:
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to the given email address . Or submit hardcopy at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Shahabudin Watt, Haji Yaqoob Square, Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:00am to 04:00pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|انجینر میکروویف at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|System Analyst at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|تکنیشن نتورک(ٔNetwork Technician .. at Ministry of communicat..||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Network Engineer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Sr. Microwave Specialist at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Liaison Officer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Sr. Network Security Specialist at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|مسؤل واحد تخنیکی at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|Database Developer and Programmer at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|IT Supervisor at Tetra Tech - JSSP||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|
|مدیر تکنالوژی معلوماتی - .. at DABS||Badakhshan||23 Jan 2019|
|IT Admin at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|