Assistant Manager IT Security(1059 Views)
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
IT Security Assistant Manager is responsible for maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and information processing facilities and, protecting the bank’s computers, networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks by cyber-criminals.
|Date Posted:||06 Nov 2018||Reference:||HR 13/11/2018|
|Closing Date:||20 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||6 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Overseeing the establishment, implementation and adherence to policies and standards that guide and support the terms of the information security strategy.
2. Communicating with executive management to ensure support for the information security program.
3. Overseeing and conducting IT risk management activities (risk assessment, gap analysis, business impact analysis, etc.) to help the enterprise reach an acceptable level of risk
4. Advising and making recommendations regarding appropriate personnel, physical and technical security controls
5. Managing the information security incident management program to ensure the prevention, detection, containment and correction of security breaches.
6. Participating in resolving problems with security violations.
7. Creating an enterprise wide information security education and awareness campaign
8. Coordinating the communication of the information security awareness campaign to all members of the enterprise
9. Coordinating with vendors, auditors, executive management and user departments to enhance information security.
10. Performing tactical security management such as vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, physical security, application, network and database reviews.
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree in the Information Sciences
2. CISM, CISA, CISSP, OSCP, Security+, CCISO, CEH, CHFI
1. Deep knowledge of regulatory/compliance requirements: ISO27001, ISO22301 & NIST.
2. IT Risk assessment/risk management skills & Digital forensics.
3. Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing using a variety of tools such as Kali Linux, Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit.
Skill and Competencies
1. Business writing, analysis and presentation skills
2. Information security management, physical security, infrastructure, application, database and network security.
3. Incident Management and Response, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing and management reporting
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
How to apply:
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to the given email address . Or submit hardcopy at:
Kabul Head Office:
Human Resources Department
Shahabudin Watt, Haji Yaqoob Square, Shar-e-Naw, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 20 255 0123
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:00am to 04:00pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for test and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|امریت احصایه GSM و ISP at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|IT Operations Associate at United Nations World Food Programme||Badakhshan||27 Nov 2018|
|ICT Officer- Female at FHI360/HEMAYAT||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Officer - IS Security ( Re - Posting) at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|NOC Engineer at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|Senior MIS Specialist (مرکز) at DABS||Kabul||24 Nov 2018|
|Manager Information Technology at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Database Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Senior Officer Applications at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|IT Specialist/ Officer at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Adjunct Instructor / Asst. Professor / Assoc... at American University of..||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|IT Admin at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|