Ananlytics Officer(646 Views)
About MOBY Group
Founded in 2003
MOBY GROUP operates in South & Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Headquartered in Dubai, the group employs over 1,200 individuals across 16 businesses. MOBY has been widely recognized for its role in bringing news and entertainment to underserved populations. It serves over 300 million people through its activities in broadcasting, digital & online, production, strategic communications, publishing, music, sports and research.
MOBY’s local-language content in English, Farsi, Pashto, Hindi, Arabic and Amharic spans a range of genres including dramas, reality television, lifestyle and music shows, sports, news & current affairs and children’s programs.
For more information please visit our website www.mobygroup.com.
The position reports to the Head of Creative and is responsible for the Data Analysis, delivery of analytical and business intelligence capabilities to support company’s expanding need for data-driven, strategic and operational decision making.
|Date Posted:||06 Nov 2018||Reference:||1225|
|Closing Date:||20 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Tracking websites and mobile apps, and visualizing data for a variety of clients mastering Google Analytics
• Assist in ad-hoc analysis and data requests to inform product development decisions, optimize revenue and customer success strategies
• Anticipate needs of key stakeholders and product managers
• Design data and analytics solutions to deliver meaningful product insights and prepare analytical reports/dashboards on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
• Any other tasks assigned by line manager
• Bachelor’s degree in IT & Computer Science preferred
• 3-4 Years of Web/Google Analytics experience working with development teams
• Fluency in English Language
• Good command over mathematics, analytics and physics
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills
• Good consultancy advocacy skills
• Excellent command over Microsoft Programs specifically (Excel & Word)
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position & vacancy announcement number. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Creative Director at Rumi Consultancy||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|Digital English Manager at British Council Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Nov 2018|
|Journalism Expert/Trainer at Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan||Kabul||27 Nov 2018|
|RADIO ANNOUNCER / TRANSLATOR at NATO Afghanistan - Resolute Support||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|media officer at U.A.E. Embassy||Kabul||19 Nov 2018|
|Prodcution Assistant at KaPUL Group Of Companies||Kabul||23 Nov 2018|