Sales Supervisor(813 Views)
About TRISTAR ISP
Tri Star ISP is internet service and IT consulting provider. We began operating as ISP Company in 2014 and gradually expended by developing our services portfolio in the IT industry. We operate through our regional offices in several locations in Afghanistan and our main hub in Kandahar City.
The Sales Supervisor is responsible for the sales of products/services by prospecting new customers and enhancing sales or services to existing accounts through direct field and door-to-door visits. He/she assists in coordination, creation, and implementation of sales & marketing activities involving sales, establishing new business relationships, promotion, research, community/business events and new products introduction.
|Date Posted:||10 Nov 2018||Reference:||1|
|Closing Date:||24 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage and maintains current Sales relationships and seeks new accounts through sales, marketing, and referrals.
2. Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
3. Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
4. Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
5. Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives
6. Receive and report on all sales leads
7. Supervise sales representatives and assistants
8. Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
9. Work with sales team when closing sales
10. Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
11. Meet all sales quotas and goals
12. Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
13. Build and maintain executive relationships with customers.
14. Cross sell new products, services and opportunities in the market.
15. Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
16. Contribute to planning, development and delivery of marketing campaigns designed to sell Company’s products/services and to enhance its image.
17. Assist in creating, developing and implementation new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s products/services to existing and new customers.
18. Attend internal and external meetings, events, conventions and other gatherings to expand professional expertise and maintain professional contacts that support sales function.
19. Proactively manage existing and prospective clients, accounts and follow up of relations. Build extensive networks in order to generate sales volume.
20. Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
21. Share market and competitor information with the concerned colleagues within TRISTAR-ISP.
22. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
• Fluent in English & Afghan local languages.
• Good negotiator and strong influence skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office program.
• Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with proven effectiveness in both areas.
• Knowledge of local market and local contacts.
• Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
• Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or solve the problem.
• Being flexible regarding working hours.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
• Bachelor degree in business, administration or marketing.
• 3 years’ experience in sales field. Past experience in Telecom industry will be an advantage
Afghanistan - Kandahar
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|SALES OFFICER (Trainee) at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||15 Feb 2019|
|Sales & Marketing Supervisor at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||10 Feb 2019|
|sales Executive at Easy connect ISP||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||26 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Manager for Aptech Afghanistan at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||09 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer (کارمند فروش آپار.. at Dynamic Rigid||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Junior Professional / Products Management at AWAL Development and Transf..||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|