Senior MIS Specialist (مرکز)(680 Views)
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS) is a self-sufficient and independent corporation established under Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’s Joint Stock and Limited liability corporations’ act. This corporation changed legal entity and replaced Da Afghanistan Breshna Mosesa (Afghanistan electricity company), as a national electricity corporation on 15th of Sawr 1387 SH, in accordance with May 04, 2008. Da Afghanistan Breshan sherkat (DABS) commercially manages generation, import, transmission and distribution of the power electricity across the country.
The overall purpose of this role is to work with the HR Management information systems (MIS) team in developing and maintaining an accurate MIS (HRMIS) system. The main areas of focus are the accuracy of data, developing and maintaining HR staff Chart including the Hiring and vice versa, Building ToR for ICT positions, developing or maintain HRMIS features, provide data and analysis to HR and senior managers and to assist with HR administration and customer queries.
HR specialist should have the most relevant ICT skills and competencies including Designing, managing, monitoring, evaluating, improving, Scheduling task, organizing, integrating, interacting, communicating, working individually and in a team, innovating, and finding creative solutions by application of a wide range of technical and / or management principles.
• The development of HRMIS on all future modules eg:
o Web recruitment
o Training and Talent Management module
o Data warehouse for HR Department covering all sub departments
• To play a key role in the operation and development of other information systems projects as they are identified going forward.
• To provide management information and bespoke reports to support HR and payroll operations
• To provide equal opportunity data and report for equal pay audits, Equality Committee and add hock reports
|Date Posted:||10 Nov 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/97-0430|
|Closing Date:||24 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare documentations and specifications
• Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
• Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
• Create Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams to the proposed database
• Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, Triggers etc.
• Maintain referential integrity, domain integrity and column integrity by using the available options such as constraints etc.
• Identify columns for Primary Keys in all the tables at the design phase and create them.
• Create functions to provide custom functionality as per the requirements.
• Be aware of potential blocking, deadlocking and write code to avoid those situations.
• Endure that the code is written keeping in mind any security issues such as SQL Injection.
• Design, Develop and Deploy SSIS Packages.
• Identify and write best possible code in case of new deployments or when rewriting code when migrating to newer version of Laravel 5 and SQL.
• Deliver training on HR systems and produce training materials for all staff
• coordinate and collaborate with key human resources, finance, and IT staff in DABS and other organization
• Good understanding of current Employment Law and Data Protection Act
• Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft office
• Project management skills
• Knowledge of SQL and the ability to generate reports for SLQ databases reporting in web based reports accessible to all types of user
• Knowledge and experience of managing databases and associated processes
• Proficient in working with HR software systems
• Able to communicate with others using simple, jargon-free language and to explain simple concepts and ideas clearly and fluently
• Experience of working in human resources environment
• Accurate with data input
• Ability to priorities work and use initiative to respond to routine problems
• Fully familiar with the latest Database and Web back-end and front-end framework and technologies including Bootstrap, Laravel 5, PHP and MySQL, HTML5, CCS3, SQL Server and Oracle.
Highly specialized knowledge, some of which is at the forefront of knowledge in a field of work or study, as the basis for original thinking, critical awareness of knowledge issues in a field and at the interface between different fields, specialized problem-solving skills in research and/or innovation to develop new knowledge and procedures and to integrate knowledge from different fields, managing and transforming work or study contexts that are complex, unpredictable and require new strategic approaches, taking responsibility for contributing to professional knowledge and practice and/or for reviewing the strategic performance of teams.
• Prior experience assessing HRMIS needs and implementing HRMIS systems, ideally for ministry-level clients and international Organizations;
• Substantial experience with HR-Oracle package implementation.
• Master degree in IT is preferable years 5 Bachelor 7 years experience.
• Public services experience is desirable.
• Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
1 year extendable .
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
Please submit your application form along with cover letter to email mentioned below Please mention the position name and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
You can find the Application form in below link; it is your responsibility to accurately enter the information in Application Form and use digital signature. DO NOT upload any additional documents;
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Please note: that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview
|More jobs in this category|
|امریت احصایه GSM و ISP at ATRA||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|IT Operations Associate at United Nations World Food Programme||Badakhshan||27 Nov 2018|
|ICT Officer- Female at FHI360/HEMAYAT||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Officer - IS Security ( Re - Posting) at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|NOC Engineer at io Global Services Private Limited||Kabul||22 Nov 2018|
|Manager Information Technology at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Database Manager at Moraa Educational Complex||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Assistant Manager IT Security at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|Senior Officer Applications at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||20 Nov 2018|
|IT Specialist/ Officer at Agricultural Development Fund||Kabul||28 Nov 2018|
|Adjunct Instructor / Asst. Professor / Assoc... at American University of..||Kabul||30 Nov 2018|
|IT Admin at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|