Head of LARP Supporting Unit (Re-announce)(609 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
The Head of LARP Supporting Unit will assist the Director and lead the Projects related staff for LARP and the compensation of the affected people under the overall guidance and supervision of the PMO Director.
|Date Posted:||10 Nov 2018||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/97-0434|
|Closing Date:||16 Nov 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Legal||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement applicable procedures required to ensure adequate control and success of LARP and compensation of land owners.
• Assist in resolving legal issues/disputes related to LARP
• Follow up with donor agencies and concerned offices.
• Participate in the hiring of project staff of the DABS.
• Managing and providing time-to-time reports to the Director.
• Ensure that all agreements with implementing agencies are prepared, negotiated and agreed upon.
• Supervises related PMO staff and local or international short-term consultants working for the project;
• Prepares project LARP progress reports and the project final report and organizes Project Steering Committee meetings, review meetings and evaluation missions;
• Extensive Travel within and outside Afghanistan maybe required.
• Establishing scope of authority, clear lines of communication and reporting and specific individuals who will interact directly with the stakeholders
• Establishing control of correspondence, data and reports
• Providing legal advices in accordance to the country’s laws and regulations.
• Provide consultation, legal guidance and assistance in all legal areas to safeguard the interests of Government of Afghanistan.
• Commenting on all legal documents that are somehow related to the activities of DABS.
• Participating on behalf of the Director in all legal meetings take place at the Ministry of Justice and other legal institutions.
• Identifying potential problems and solutions
• To carry out other tasks as entrusted by the PMO Director.
• Excellent computer skills for Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and Internet use;
• Abilities to represent the organization in national and international levels;
• Fluency in English is a must, with excellent written and oral communication skills;
• High-level interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with persons of various cultures;
• Ability to Maintain effective collaboration and partnerships with organs of Government and Government Agencies, Provincial Governments, International Organizations, the Private Sector and other Stakeholders;
• Ability to Liaison with Donor agencies;
• Ability and willingness to work in a high-pressure environment;
• Ability and willingness to multi-task and work under pressure;
• Professional in appearance and demeanor;
• Shall have an accredited degree in Law, Social Science, Sharia other related field.
• Minimum 2-3 years of working experiences in similar field.
• Work experience with international organizations such as, WB, JICA, USAID or other is desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Law
Please submit your application form along with cover letter to email mentioned below Please mention the position name and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
You can find the Application form in below link; it is your responsibility to accurately enter the information in Application Form and use digital signature. DO NOT upload any additional documents;
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on the race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age or other non-merit factor.
Please note: that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test or interview
|More jobs in this category|
|Staff Attorney at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|
|Legal Advocacy Specialist at IDLO||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Senior Lawyer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||31 Dec 2019|