Road & Bridge Supervision Engineer(761 Views)
About GreenTech Dunia Consulting
GreenTech Dunia (GTD) is a registered project management Consulting Company (MoCI license No.: D- 78011) established in 2015. We stand for environmental sustainability and innovation embedded in a global mindset.
GTD’s team consists of experienced experts from various professional fields, who have successfully completed projects in Afghanistan, Germany, Pakistan, UAE, and Iran.
GTD's team is committed to delivering value-based and innovative solutions to its clients by applying a management approach that considers not only the science but also the art of project management.
GTD pursues a team-work approach by closely cooperating with all involved stakeholders throughout the entire lifecycle of a project.
GTD maintains an expert database with up to 3,000 national and 500 international experts.
GTD has local and international cooperation partners in various sectors; thus sustaining the global mindset of the company.
GTD's goal is to contribute to the improvement of people's living standards through the employment of a holistic approach. This approach takes into account social and economic factors alike; consequently allows us to develop appropriate technologies for the sustainable development of emerging economies.
GTD is developing and managing projects in the field of renewable energy, water, road & building construction management, agriculture, and environment.
GTD’s commitment to the cause is further strengthened by the fact that it dedicates 5 % of its annual profit to other research and development projects in Afghanistan.
The Project has the goal to revive the livelihood of rural households as a result of providing predictable incomes through access to services and markets following the rehabilitation of of 35 kilometers of tertiary road in Rustaq, thereby providing openings for conflict transformation and social change.
The project approach considers a labour-based operation to construct low volume roads as per MRRD road standard and with equipment playing only a supportive role. Some construction activities, which normally would be carried out by machines will be carried out by labour and machines only used for activities that cannot be efficiently and effectively executed by labour.
|Date Posted:||17 Nov 2018||Reference:||No.1|
|Closing Date:||08 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Construction||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 14 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision & Monitoring of the road and bridge construction works
- Preparation of daily/weekly and monthly reports on the progress of works, including a detailed baseline-actual comparison analysis of the works
- Review of existing design documents and provision of comments and suggestions in accordance to the requirements on the field
- Social management on site and coordination of the works with local authorities and communities
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
- Extensive knowledge of Afghan and international codes/standards for rural roads & bridges
- Knowledge of procedures of MRRD and Afghan local authorities in Rural Areas
- Excellent knowledge of social and cultural environment in the northern part of Afghanistan
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering, with specialisation in roads & bridges
- At least 5 years experience in severe, design and supervision of road & bridge construction projects
- At least 3 years experience in supervision & monitoring of rural roads and bridges
- At least 3 years of working experience with MRRD and international development agencies in similar projects
- Experience in technical report writing
- Fluent in English, Dari and Pashto
Afghanistan - Takhar: Rustaq
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering and Construction
Please submit your CV with detailed description of the assignments with relevance to the scope of this project to the email address below.
Kindly note that the project has already started and we urgently need additional qualified staff for completion of the project.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!