About ARIANA AFGHAN TURK HIGH SCHOOL
Ariana Afghan Turk High School
Responsible for school security.
|Date Posted:||24 Nov 2018||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||31 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 Month|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Searching all students and visitors and keeping everything that are not allowed inside school campus.
• Taking students to their drivers/parents after school at school door.
• Taking care of school security.
• Informing administrration about every single suspicious and irregular situations.
• Ensure security for school operations and special events
• Ensure that campus facilities and school community members are secure
• Keep alert for people with unusual behavior/attitude around campus
• Able to search students and visitors professionally.
• Have good communication skills.
• Have presentable look.
• Have strong references.
• Good communications skills and ability to work well with others
• Service oriented attitude
• Physically fit for the job requirements
• Organized, focused and able to follow in detail given instructions
• Prior experience for at least 2 years as a Guard for similar level duties
• Understand campus security needs
• Knowledge of using campus security systems
• Primary medical training preferred
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Please submit your CV to the given e-mail address before the deadline.
|More jobs in this category|
|Security Guard at MPW-NRAP inc||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|Security Trainee at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|
|Research, Plan and Policy Trainees at Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authorit..||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|
|Security Guard at World Health Organization||Nangarhar||13 Dec 2018|