Branch Operation Manager(641 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking. For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Branch Operations Manager works with/under the Branch Manager to create and maintain appropriate levels of focus, operational integrity and control strategies for the branch. Ensure acceptable audit results and adherence to legal, corporate and regulatory procedures and continuous process improvement
|Date Posted:||27 Nov 2018||Reference:||AUB/HR/018-024|
|Closing Date:||12 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implements structure and process orientation that ensures proper delivery of the service to the customers.
2. Responsible for the timely processing of the daily work and reports to the Branch Manager.
3. Responsible for strict adherence to bank policies and procedures.
4. Proactively handles customer service issues and provide timely resolutions.
5. Provides clear and effective leadership to the operation staff.
6. Oversees all data processing activities supporting the deposit& withdrawal servicing of the branch.
7. Maintainsand follows current policies and procedures manuals.
8. Handles customer questions and complaints regarding operational issues.
9. Co-responsible for the operational, financial and customer service performance of the branch.
10. Works with sales and operations to ensure Branch is providing 100% service level to end customer at all
11. Prepares Branch for audits and ensure branch is in constant state of audit readiness.
12. Performs other job-related duties whenever required.
• Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
• Professional and innovative.
• Persuasiveness and disciplined.
• University degree, preferably in Business Management field.
• At least 5 years of branch operations experience in managerial level.
• Past managerial experience in Banking will be an advantage.
• Reporting and data analysis skills required.
• Ability to analyze and improve processes.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Afghanistan - Nangarhar: Jalalabad
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo Kindly mention the title of position and vecancy number in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Country Risk Manager at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||12 Jan 2019|
|Re-announce Branch Manager- Balkh at Exchangerzone||Balkh||10 Jan 2019|
|Cashier at Afghanistan International Bank||Nimruz||14 Dec 2018|
|Loan Adminstrator at OXUS Afghanistan||Jawzjan||15 Dec 2018|
|Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan .. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Dec 2018|
|برقی at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Deputy Marketing Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||15 Dec 2018|
|CFO (Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||04 Jan 2019|
|Economist at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|SME Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|
|Member of Board of Supervisors for State Owne.. at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|