Accounts Supervisor(1012 Views)
About I Engineering Group
We Provide end-to-end engineering infrastructure solutions to the telecommunications and power industries across Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Employing a dynamic and personal approach, we have grown rapidly since our inception in 2007 to reach 16 operations with 1,000 employees. We integrate our core competencies with our clients’ businesses to provide cost-effective solutions that allow our clients to succeed in their business goals.
Become the leading provider of managed services to the telecom industry in Africa and the Mideast, seamlessly integrating our core competencies with our customers’ businesses, and providing cost effective solutions.
We strive to be clients’ preferred telecoms infrastructure services partner providing solutions in line with constantly changing market needs.
Based in Kabul- Head Office
|Date Posted:||28 Nov 2018||Reference:||Ieng-AS-008|
|Closing Date:||12 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Knowledge of commonly used accounting, budgetary methods, practices, procedures, regulations, policies and processes.
2. Dealing of all the finance related issues with the Ministries and departments
3. Familiar with Income Tax Law of Afghanistan
4. Preparing the Tax Forms, Wage, CWT, Rental, BRT and etc and depositing to the MoF
5. Submitting and clearing the Annual Income Tax Return in MTO-Ministry of Finance
6. Dealing and carry out all the payment related issues in Banks
7. Management of the data file and the appropriate filing of the electronic and hard copies of the financial documents and reports;
8. Managing records and receipts
9. Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
10. Processing vouchers, checking its supporting docs, processing for approval and filling
11. Effective at maintaining and following established filing systems and protocols
12. Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
13. Reportable to the Finance/Accounts Manager
14. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Excellent computer literacy skills in MS Office (Word and Excel) and QuickBooks.
2. Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
3. Good Competence in Written and Spoken English is required and Capable of typing in Dari or Pashto.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
5. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Finance, Economics or business discipline.
2. At least 3-5 years of experience in a financial position or a relevant field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Make sure to write the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email and send your CV along with a cover letter. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
|More jobs in this category|
|Financial Reform Specialist at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Finance Associate at United Nations World Food Programme||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|Financial Accountant at Smart Telecom Co, Ltd||Kabul||19 Apr 2019|
|کارمند عواید آبرسانی زون.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Balkh||27 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer to PPG Project at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Acquisition & Assistance (A&A) Assistant-FSN-.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|Finance Assistant (LICA) Level 4 at World Health Organization||Kabul||25 Feb 2019|
|آمر عواید at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporat..||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Admin/Finance Officer at Afghanistan Banks Association||Kabul||10 Mar 2019|
|Finance Officer - مسول مالی at Emaad Private High School||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|National Financial Analyst at Food and Agriculture Organization of the Un..||Herat||28 Feb 2019|
|Book Keeper/Accountant at Silkroad Mining||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Financial Management Specialist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Senior Finance Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|