Branch Manager Re-Announced(873 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, marketing, customer service and security & safety in accordance with the Bank's objectives/policies. The Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for the profitability and productivity of the branch.
|Date Posted:||29 Nov 2018||Reference:||AUB/HR/018-025|
|Closing Date:||12 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching,
guidance and staff motivation.
2. Achieves individual and branch goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account
3. Creates a friendly environment in the branch that keeps customers and employees satisfied, and keeps the
business and deposit base growing.
4. Conducts performance evaluation of the branch staff and provide them regular feed-back in order to improve
staff’s skills and capabilities.
5. Gives merit to an employee who has done a significant contribution in deposit, sales and operation in order for
others to follow the example.
6. Sets and follows standards and professionalism for keeping the customers satisfied.
7. Handles the cases of customer complaints that have been reported by the Branch Operation Manager.
8. Conducts daily sales and operation assessments and monitors every transaction made in the branch.
9. Makes sure that the price of the products or services offered by the branch is competitive and in line with
10. Sends reports to the Chief Operating Officer and provides updates of the business status.
11. Controls and reports branch losses, such as loss resulting from incidents such as clerical error or forgery.
12. Participates in community affairs as representative of the Bank and increase the Bank's visibility as well as to
enhance new and existing business opportunities.
13. In charge of sanitation and promotion of cleanliness in the office.
14. Performs other tasks related to business management whenever required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
• Professional and innovative.
• Persuasiveness and disciplined.
• University degree, preferably in Business Management field.
• At least 3 years experience in managerial level.
• Past managerial experience in Banking will be an advantage.
• Needs to be a leader, a problem-solver and be goal-oriented.
• Ability to analyze and improve processes.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Afghanistan - Herat
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Banking
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo Kindly mention the title of position and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|IT&C.B.S Internal Audit Officer at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|مدیر نمایندگی پکتیکا at Da Afghanistan Bank||Paktika||17 Feb 2019|
|Card Management Officer(Alternative Delivery .. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|ATM Technical Support Officer at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||20 Feb 2019|
|Chief Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|Corporate Secretary at Ghazanfar Bank||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|