IT Officer(1698 Views)
About Kabul Carpet Export Center
-The Kabul Carpet Export Center project is funded under USAID’s Afghan Jobs Creation Program (AJCP). The Kabul Carpet Export Center (KCEC) remedies critical constraints in the Afghan carpet value chain, and in doing so creates jobs by increasing Afghanistan’s share of the international carpet market. KCEC introduces a single point of contact that links international rug buyers with carpet manufacturers across Afghanistan. The KCEC will assist buyers place orders with manufacturers then monitor production through every stage. The KCEC staff will also oversee communications between the buyers and the manufacturers both to eliminate misunderstandings and to nurture long-term relationships.
The Afghan carpet industry is already Afghanistan’s second largest employer after agriculture. Strengthened by the KCEC, the carpet industry can generate new employment opportunities for women, young people, and both returning refugees and internally displaced Afghans who have carpet-making skills, whether they are in urban or rural areas.
The IT Officer will be responsible to manage all hardware and software issues related to IT department including web, database, internet solutions, installations and all other related duties to IT department.
He/She should have the knowledge to preform the activities in Odoo application, particularly the inventory section.
|Date Posted:||29 Nov 2018||Reference:||IT001|
|Closing Date:||09 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, operating systems, applications, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• Provide troubleshooting and support for all user connections to the WLAN system
• Troubleshooting the system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Installing, managing, controlling and maintaining security cameras
• Creating and managing servers
• Back up the data of the server
• To provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Support the roll-out of new applications
• Cabling the building for internet purposes
• Installing, configuring the Access points
• Set up new user accounts, profiles and dealing with password issues
• Working continuously on a task until completion
• Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers, Internet service provider and etc
• Test and evaluate new technology
• Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
• Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
• Manage the IT recycle program for the organization
• Manage and set up new hardware following IT policies and procedures
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Any other duty as requested by his/her line supervisor or designee
• Ability to perform essential job functions listed above.
• Ability to communicate with a variety of personalities in a tactful and professional manner.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating System and Software.
• Knowledge of Odoo Application.
• Having a bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science
• At least 3 Years Practical Experience in IT
• Knowledge of Call Center, Conference Room, wireless technologies TCP/IP/networking implementation
• Strong experience of Designing, Maintaining and Troubleshooting of Networks
• Should have extensive and proven experience in Network design
• Strong communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English languages
• Must be self-starter with excellent demonstrated teamwork skills
• Willing to work under pressure and longer hours
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your interest, and why you are a good fit for the position to KCEC HR. Please mention the title of the position you are applying for (IT Officer) in the subject line of your e-mail. We encourage you to apply very soon as we review resumes and conduct interviews on a daily basis. Kabul Carpet Export Center is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age and nationality.
|More jobs in this category|
|International Senior Connectivity Expert at Ministry of communication and..||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|System analysis and design senior specialist at National Procurement Auth..||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Application Officer (End of Day Operator- Nig.. at Afghanistan Internatio..||Kabul||16 Feb 2019|
|Information and Communication Technology (ICT.. at Directorate of Mine Ac..||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|IT Helpdesk Engineer (Night Shift) at Afghan Wireless Communication Compa..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Re - MIS and Database Developer (مرکز ) at DABS||Kabul||19 Feb 2019|
|Project Manager at GTR Group||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|
|IT Officer at DABS||Kabul||18 Feb 2019|
|بست 4 کارشناس GIS at شاروالی کابل||Kabul||17 Feb 2019|