HR Assistant(1232 Views)
About KaPUL Group Of Companies
Located in Taimani Road, Kabul Afghanistan with resources throughout the country, KaPUL was founded in May, 2007. After spending almost three years in the marketing industry, working for large firms and corporations, the KaPUL staff all agreed that marketing and advertising had become "vanilla" - boring and lacking in impact.
So we created a whole new approach that fuses exceptional ideas with innovative and compelling communications strategies. The result: campaigns that spark attention, drive market share, fuel revenues, and captivate audiences. From star-studded events to the most dynamic and engaging websites, KaPUL has the experience to make your brand shine.
Assurances and Expectations
KaPUL team is dedicated to providing cost-efficient services and products to KaPUL clients.
KaPUL expects the highest quality, quickest responses, and fairest rates from our vendors. The KaPUL staff is expected to deliver fresh ideas, impeccable service, and unsurpassed commitment to our clients. In turn, KaPUL only wants to work with companies who are determined to succeed and increase their revenue.
HR Assistant will be Responsible for overall HR tasks, including (Recruitment, Team Management, Performance Appraisal Management , Payroll processing, Attendance Management Making Strategic plan and policy for HR and other tasks related to Department.
|Date Posted:||02 Dec 2018||Reference:||KAP-HR-01|
|Closing Date:||16 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop HR policies, strategic plan., systems, and procedures.
• On ongoing basis, oversee all HR systems, policies and procedures to ensure alignment with local legislation, organizational objectives, and with other systems, policies, and procedures, as well as to ensure compliance by all staff members
• Review and advise senior management on annual staffing plans as part of annual operating planning process to ensure alignment with outreach performance goals.
• Establish and oversee conflict resolution mechanism.
• Make ongoing recommendations for strengthening organizational learning, knowledge management, and change management in support of strategic objectives.
• Develop and implement recruiting, selection and orientation procedures.
• Develop and implement the performance management system.
• Maintain and update on an ongoing basis the company salary matrix in consultation with company management team.
• Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
• Work with Senior Management in designing and implementing competitive incentive programs for key positions.
• Compensation Administration/Rewards Management
• Conduct training needs assessment (TNA).
• Design training curriculum.
• Deliver training for the senior management.
• Conduct regular “TOT” to enhance the trainer’s capacity.
• Monitor the quality of internal and external training.
• Consistently collect feedback on training effectiveness.
• Designed and develop career development plan for key positions.
• Familiar with Computer program Ms. Officer
• Strong Communication
• Conflict Resolution Skills
• Management Skills
• Be able to write & speak fluent English
We are currently looking for highly motivated, qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of Admin Assistant.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Human Resources
Interested Candidates can send their resumes along with their recent photo through below email. Kindly mention the title of position and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for written test/ interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Manager at Big Bear Company||Kabul||13 Mar 2019|
|HR / Admin Officer at Afghanaid||Daikondi||10 Mar 2019|
|متخصص ارشد منابع بشری Snr. .. at Ministry of Industry &..||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|کارمند مدیریت اجراآت at Independent Administrative Refo..||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|کارمند دیتابیس at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Re - Recruitment Assistant at DABS||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Re - Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|
|HR Assistant at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Jawzjan||25 Feb 2019|
|Human Resources Officer at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Feb 2019|
|Senior.HR.Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|