Operations Director(746 Views)
About GTR Group
Grand Technology Resources - GTR is the leading Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Company specialized in IT application, Infrastructure solutions and integrating technology into business strategy and business process. Here at GTR we help business, government institutions, and private organizations to gain competitive advantages and achieve their goals with our ICT Solutions & Services.
Headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan, GTR was previously Malaysian-Afghan owned company, but as per the vision of our CEO and President Mr. Mirwais Alizai, the company was transferred to the Afghan-Malaysian proprietorship and currently it is a multi – million dollar industrial leader company with physical presence in Afghanistan, Malaysia, UAE, South Korea and expanding.
For more information on company background please visit company website at www.gtr.com.my
GTR is looking for an innovative, organized and dependable Operations Director, who will be working under the direct supervision of Chief Operating Officer - GTR and responsible to manage and coordinate the operations of a major program or set of programs established to address key areas of new and ongoing projects. The incumbent of the position must provide advances professional/technical leadership, consultation and expertise with the operations area of focus and lead the ongoing and new projects. He/she is responsible to set strategic direction, develop and implement work scope and related operations policies and procedures.
|Date Posted:||03 Dec 2018||Reference:||012/ 2018|
|Closing Date:||17 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Operation||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||12 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop an effective plan of action for running the operations of projects from inception to completion.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
• Direct daily operations that support and implement GTR Projects’ objectives.
• Direct the preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based on broad organizational goals and growth objectives in consultation with PMO Head & Chief Operating Officer.
• Map – out a program schedule and timeline strategically and ensure it is followed.
• Create the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization's current activities and its projected growth.
• Serve as a principal point of collaboration, leadership, and expertise to both internal and external constituencies on professional and operational matters pertaining to the mission, goals, objectives, and work scope of the Projects and Company.
• Design, implement, and evaluate organization and staffing to effectively accomplish the goals and objectives of the program; recruits, employs, trains, and manages professional/technical staff.
• Assess and manage program risk.
• Evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to the Chief Operating Officer and CEO.
• Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
• Administer the management contract and ensures that all deliverables are met per the agreement.
• Oversee the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, promotion, enforcement of internal procedures and controls, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
• Ensure that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with Afghanistan and (other country) regulations and laws governing business operations.
• Prepare reports on a weekly and monthly basis relating to overall status of the operations and whether or not objectives are being met.
• Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
• Good knowledge and understanding of concept, principles, methods and techniques of operations management.
• Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to work in a diverse environment.
• Proven communications skills for writing, speaking and presentation.
• Strong IT Knowledge
• Operations & program planning, development and implementation skills.
• Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment within a complex partnership/organizational structure.
• Strong conflict management and problem solving skills.
• Report writing
• Excellent follow up
• Strategic planning
• Team Building
• Active listener
• Persuasive communication skills
• Visionary, passionate and Inspirational
• Excellent follow up
• Strategic and flexible
• Results oriented
• Service focused
• Collaborative and Diplomatic
• Analytical thinker
Education: MBA, M. Com, MPA or any other Masters degree related to business or operations with good command on IT Knowledge.
Experience:10+ years working experience. Minimum 6 Years on management positions.
Language: Local Languages [Pashto & Dari] and full command on English Language.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Business Administration
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a cover letter and contact details, no later than December 17, 2018, mentioning the “position title” in the e-mail subject line. Only short listed candidates will be informed. The applicant should write the position name in the subject line.
Contact # 0093 (0) 786 592 087
|More jobs in this category|
|Gym attendants at Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO)||Kabul||13 Mar 2019|
|Operations Officer at Ariana Hewad||Helmand||20 Feb 2019|
|اشپز/صفاکار at Blue River Wave Logistic Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Plumber at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Provincial Election Master Trainer at National Democratic Institute for I..||Multi Cities||17 Feb 2019|
|مدیر عملیاتی و تخنیکی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply..||Samangan||20 Feb 2019|
|Enrollment Officer at Kardan International School||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Director of Operations at Kardan International School||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|