M&E Officer(773 Views)
About Kabul Carpet Export Center
-The Kabul Carpet Export Center project is funded under USAID’s Afghan Jobs Creation Program (AJCP). The Kabul Carpet Export Center (KCEC) remedies critical constraints in the Afghan carpet value chain, and in doing so creates jobs by increasing Afghanistan’s share of the international carpet market. KCEC introduces a single point of contact that links international rug buyers with carpet manufacturers across Afghanistan. The KCEC will assist buyers place orders with manufacturers then monitor production through every stage. The KCEC staff will also oversee communications between the buyers and the manufacturers both to eliminate misunderstandings and to nurture long-term relationships.
The Afghan carpet industry is already Afghanistan’s second largest employer after agriculture. Strengthened by the KCEC, the carpet industry can generate new employment opportunities for women, young people, and both returning refugees and internally displaced Afghans who have carpet-making skills, whether they are in urban or rural areas.
The M&E Officer will support planning and implementation of the KCEC monitoring and evaluation activities.
He/She will update the KCEC databases and Online data management system in a regular and systematic approach, will work in close collaboration with project stakeholders and Afghan Carpet Manufacturers to strengthen the data quality, accuracy and consistency to build credible performance evidence.
He/She will perform any other tasks assigned by his/her supervisor or designee.
|Date Posted:||03 Dec 2018||Reference:||ME002|
|Closing Date:||12 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||M & E||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support planning and implementation of the KCEC monitoring and evaluation activities.
• Assist the M&E Director in the design and implementation of data collection tools for the KCEC project.
• Update the KCEC databases and Online data management system in a regular and systematic approach.
• Assist the M&E Director in updating the Performance Indicator Reference Sheet (PIRS), Indicator Tracking Table (ITT) and any other reports to USAID.
• Undertake regular and systematic monitoring visits to the project activities and report the findings to the M&E Director and Senior Management Team.
• Conduct plausibility and consistency checks on document received from the field in a regular and systematic approach.
• Support in establishing and maintaining of a proper documentation and filing system to keep the record of the momentum documents of the projects.
• Work in close collaboration with project stakeholders and Afghan Carpet Manufacturers to strengthen the data quality, accuracy and consistency to build credible performance evidence.
• Attend, participate and provide necessary inputs for preparation of all meeting, Workshops and training.
• Establish and maintain proper and regular communication with the project stakeholders, specifically with Afghan Carpet Manufacturers to collect data and exchange information relevant to the KCEC project.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by his/her supervisor or designee.
• Ability to perform essential job functions listed above timely and professionally.
• Program and project monitoring and evaluation, data analysis and report writing skills.
• Ability to communicate with a variety of personalities in a tactful and professional manner.
• Very good oral and written communication skills in English and as well as Dari/Pashto.
• Adequate computer skills including MS outlook and MS Excel.
• Bachelor or equivalent degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Public Relation or any other relevant field.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experiences in a relevant field.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your interest, and why you are a good fit for the position to KCEC HR. Please mention the title of the position you are applying for (M&E Officer) in the subject line of your e-mail. We encourage you to apply very soon as we review resumes and conduct interviews on a daily basis. Kabul Carpet Export Center is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age and nationality.
|More jobs in this category|
|National Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant at Food and Agriculture Organi..||Herat||28 Feb 2019|
|MONITORING AND EVALUATION COORDINATOR at DAI||Kabul||19 Feb 2019|
|Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager at Asia Foundation||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Assistant at The Asia Foundation||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (Mo..||Kabul||25 Feb 2019|
|M&E Officer at Afghanaid||Daikondi||23 Feb 2019|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitation and Dev..||Herat||20 Feb 2019|
|Senior Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Ad.. at Afghan Social Marketin..||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|