Operation Assistant(772 Views)
About Afghan United Bank
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking.
For more information kindly visit: www.afghanunitedbank.com
The Operation Assistant is responsible to scan and to enter data from various sources documents in to the Computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
|Date Posted:||03 Dec 2018||Reference:||AUB/HR/018-027|
|Closing Date:||10 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
2. Check sources and departments documents for accuracy.
3. Verify data and correct data where necessary.
4. Update data and scan necessary files.
5. Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
6. Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
7. Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
8. Scan documents into document management systems or databases.
9. Combine and rearrange data and files from source documents where required.
10. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management
• Good communication skill both oral and written in Dari, Pashto and English.
• Familiarity with computer programs (Office package).
• Team player and ability to work under stress.
• High School Graduated; University degree will be preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the mentioned position.
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability of analyzing and solving problems.
Afghanistan - Kandahar: ESPEEN BOLDAK
AF AF 12
Interested Candidates can send their resumes with their recent photo Kindly mention the title of position and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail
Only the Short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|MIS Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Deputy Branch Manager at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Balkh||28 Feb 2019|
|IT&C.B.S Internal Audit Officer at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Card Management Officer(Alternative Delivery .. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Chief Risk Officer at Arian Bank||Kabul||27 Feb 2019|