Senior Sales & Relationship Officer(2267 Views)
About Ariana Hewad
Aryana Hewad: is a company organized and existing under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan with registered number (125720) of Ministry of Commerce & Industries holding its principal place of business Head Office at Kabul Afghanistan.
The Sales & Relationship Officer is responsible for the sales of products/services by prospecting new customers and enhancing sales or services to existing accounts through direct field and door-to-door visits. He/she assists in coordination, creation, and implementation of sales & marketing activities involving sales, establishing new business relationships, promotion, sales, research, community/business events and new products introduction.
|Date Posted:||03 Dec 2018||Reference:||AH/VA/2018-001|
|Closing Date:||15 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||51||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||30000 to 65000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintains current business relationships and seeks new accounts through sales, marketing, and referrals.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers and act as a trusted advisor.
- Execute accounts growth strategy by generating and developing business growth opportunities, maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with individual as well as corporate customers.
- Drive business development and achieve goals/targets by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Cross sell new products, services and opportunities in the market.
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
- Contribute to planning, development and delivery of marketing campaigns designed to sell Company’s products/services and to enhance its image.
- Assist in creating, developing and implementation new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s products/services to existing and new customers.
- Stay current with issues and trends in the field of both sales and marketing.
- Attend internal and external meetings, events, conventions and other gatherings to expand professional expertise and maintain professional contacts that support sales function.
- Proactively manage existing and prospective clients, accounts and follow up of relations. Build extensive networks in order to generate sales volume.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level; provide initial as well as comprehensive demonstration/training of Company’s platform to clients.
- Register and update all sales activities on Company’s AmoCRM or any software provided by the Company.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for all account-related activities.
- Develop and implements sales plans to achieve sales targets.
- Share market and competitor information with the concerned colleagues within the organization.
- Contribute to the development of processes to improve efficiencies.
- Remain current on all company’s products & services information.
- Support the Sales Supervisor and/or Branch Manager in day-to-day sales activities and perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned.
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Well Disciplined
- Work under pressure
- Monthly Remuneration AFN 30,000 to 65,000.
- 6 Week free training on professional sales.
- Regular Education sponsorship.
- 2 Local capacity building training per annum.
- 1 International technical training per annum.
- Top-up & Internet packages.
- Performance Bonus.
- Merit Bonus.
We approach the following qualities:
- Sales Professionals: Candidates who are mature in the field of Sales & Marketing, deserves the required skills of a Sales Professional both theoretically and technically.
- High Qualifications: Candidates deserving high qualification and are interested in Sales & Marketing field looking for challenging career opportunity, work experience doesn’t matter.
- Fresh Graduates: Candidates who don’t deserve professional experience but are enthusiastic and interested in the field of Sales & Marketing. Join our team, we will make you professionals
Afghanistan - Helmand
AF AF 12
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title and Province at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|ISP Sales & Marketing Executive Officer at MLos||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Visitor at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||27 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Manager at Darman Pharma Co||Herat||25 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Stark telecom||Multi Cities||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Manager at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Dec 2018|
|Sales Trainer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||20 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Baheer Group of Companies (BGC)||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Digital marketing Officer at Online Trading Academy||Kabul||27 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive -Kabul at Big Bear Company||Kabul||12 Dec 2018|
|Graphic Designer at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Sales & Marketing Manager at Afghan Cyber ISP/ICT Company||Kabul||17 Dec 2018|
|Sales Executive/ Key Client Sales at Mido Dairy Production Co.Ltd||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|