Sales & Marketing Manager(519 Views)
About TRISTAR ISP
Fastest Growing Internet Service Provider
Welcome to TRISTAR, the fastest growing Internet Service Provider (ISP) in Kandahar. We are a recognized leader in providing state-of-the-art digital communications, networking services, and Internet connectivity to individuals and businesses. TRISTAR enables individuals, businesses, and government institutions to connect with friends and family, partners and clients, the local community and the whole worldwide community.
TRISTAR is keen on raising the human and business performance levels by expanding human capabilities through world connectivity. Our seamless high tech network has points of presence that span most of Kandahar and all its major cities. So no matter where you are or where you want to connect to, TRISTAR makes that connection a reality. Get TRISTAR internet always get connected!
TRISTAR is a leading licensed Telecommunication/ISP services provider bearing Registration No. D- 04-1970 Founded in 2014, TRISTAR launched a comprehensive range of leading Internet connectivity services, and customizes a complete line of industry-leading, high-performance Internet services and solutions. TRISTAR combines Kandahar’s fastest, and most powerful network with a leading line-up of broadband and high-speed dedicated Internet access, reliable and affordable wireless data, and other Internet technologies and applications that are redefining the country’s communications around the power and potential of the Internet.
“To connect everyone, anywhere, all the time”
Achieve customer satisfaction by providing round the clock reliable quality service.
Customer-focus: We will go out of our way and walk that extra mile to WOW our customers.
Honesty: We are honest and transparent in our dealings.
Efficiency: We strive to maximize efficiency in everything we do. We are frugal and seek value in our spending.
Trust and Respect: We maintain a healthy work environment based on mutual trust and respect, that builds strong teams and fosters long term relationships.
Innovation: We seek new and innovative approaches to solving our problems, even at the risk of failure.
The TRISTAR engineering team has many years of skills in IP networking, IP security, Wireless and Wi-Fi network engineering, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint microwave network engineering and IP cameras engineering. Our sales and engineering teams are highly experienced in understanding costumer needs and identifying the most cost effective and reliable solution that meets our customers’ requirements. The TRISTAR Installation and network operations team have the experience and local knowledge needed to rapidly provision services to new customers and frequently monitor all services for highest standards.
The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for increasing productivity, inspire and motivate junior employees, and maximize TRISTAR-ISP market share. He will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative policies and campaigns that shape the future of our organization. Candidates for this role must be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
|Date Posted:||03 Dec 2018||Reference:||TSI#VA64|
|Closing Date:||20 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing Sales and Marketing strategies in accordance with TRISTAR-ISP business model and latest market trends.
• Brand management and brand leadership.
• Ability to create Corporate Visual Identity.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget and sales/marketing targets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition and demand.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising and promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business, establishing targeted market share.
• Improves service/product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product/service characteristics, coordinating new product development.
• Sustains rapport with key new and existing partners by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company Senior Management.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales/Marketing opportunities.
Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
• Bachelor degree in marketing and sales, business administration,
• All-round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organization.
• Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
• Rational and result oriented.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in Sales/marketing field.
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of public relations.
• Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines and targets.
• Ability to work as an individual and in teams.
• Ability to work with a diverse team.
• Advanced communication skills in English and local languages.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Relevant industry experience ideally from a similar background.
• Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
Afghanistan - Kandahar
AF AF 12
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Sales Manager at RANA Technologies||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Manager - Mobile Money Channel Development at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Logistic Assistant at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||10 Mar 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at GLIT||Herat||15 Mar 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at GLIT||Kabul||15 Mar 2019|
|Representative MFS Operations agent– Distri.. at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Officer at Python Technology Services||Kabul||14 Mar 2019|
|Senior Manager – Mobile Money Marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer at Global Entourage Company Ltd.||Kabul||30 Mar 2019|
|Brand Shop Coordinator “Female” at Afghan Wireless Communication Comp..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Media & Marketing Officer at Natural Stone Company||Kabul||22 Feb 2019|
|Business Intelligence Reporting Executive at Afghan Wireless Communicatio..||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Kabul) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Salesman (Jalalabad) at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Nangarhar||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales Supervisor at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Regional Sales Manager at Selab Jawad Non alcoholic Beverages Company||Multi Cities||28 Feb 2019|
|Sales and Marketing Admin at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Dec 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|