professional corporate trainer(679 Views)
About Online Trading Academy
The Online Trading Academy is a professional institution to support the training needs on financial markets for the people of Afghanistan. The academy provides the best in class training for trading in various financial instruments like stocks, indices, bonds, futures, options etc. across currency (FOREX), Commodity (Bullion like metals, gold etc.) and securities market (Equity).
The Academy imparts education to students, professionals and various other market participants on how to trade(buy and sell) in world financial markets for income and wealth creation. Training is provided for both theoretical understanding, and in practical application (on livestock markets),
The Professional Corporate trainer’s primary responsibility is to design and deliver corporate trainings. The trainer will be in charge of identification, design, development and delivery of required trainings to internal and external audience.
Position: professional corporate trainer
Job announcement date: 3rd –Dec- 2018
Closing Date: 30th- Dec- 2018
Number of vacancy: 3
Vacancy number: OTA/043
Contract type: long-term
Probation period: 3 Months
Job location: Kabul
Submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted:||03 Dec 2018||Reference:||OTA/043|
|Closing Date:||30 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Training||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Corporate trainers is responsible for knowledge transfer to internal and external audience.
• Conducts training programs for the trainees in different fields
• Produce and understand training materials, work closely with individuals and evaluate how well employees have learned through training evaluation procedures.
• Help the trainees to maximize their efficiency and productivity through new and enhanced education
• Assess the needs of a department or individual employees of an organization in accordance with the TNA criteria and build training strategies to answer the needs
• Design and develop training materials and training curriculum in the aforementioned fields.
• Conducts training programs for senior management, middle management and front line employees.
• Works with management to schedule training programs for all staff.
• Keeps up with and applies the latest teaching techniques to a corporate training environment
• Prepares hard copy training materials and presentations for employees and with the approval of management.
• Develops reports regarding the conducted trainings and other activities.
• Any other task that might be assigned by the direct line manager.
• Bachelor degree in BBA or Management
• Fluency in English, Pashto and Dari
• At least 3 years of recent experience in teaching/training
• Exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
• Skilled in planning, organizing, delivering, and evaluating specific instructional content
• Confident, engaging, enthusiastic, and dynamic presenter
• Passionate about fostering relationships with students
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to work as individ
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Note: Please mention position title and vacancy number in the subject line, otherwise your application may not be considered
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior English Trainer at Afghan Wireless Communication Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|