Senior Business Development Officer(262 Views)
About Kakar Advocates LLC
Kakar Advocates, LLC is based in Kabul, Afghanistan, with U.S. and Afghan licensed attorneys on staff. The firm also is associated with DLA Piper, one of the largest law firms in the world. Kakar Advocates provides a full-service offering to its clients including legal services, development and business consultancy services, financial management services, and capacity training. More information about the firm is available at www.KakarAdvocates.com.
As a key member of the firm’s senior leadership team, the incumbent will directly support the firm in providing on the ground input in the development and implementation of the firm business development plan for its legal practice and consultancies.
|Date Posted:||03 Dec 2018||Reference:||0011|
|Closing Date:||31 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Developing a comprehensive understanding of the lawyers and clients in the market to drive strategic priorities;
2. Identifying services that would appeal to new clients;
3. Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with the business development team, other team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate business strategy and results;
4. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives;
5. Attending conferences and professional association meetings and networking events to promote Kakar Advocates;
6. Following up with potential clients on business opportunities that Kakar Advocates has participated in for example the status of submitted EoI’s and proposals;
7. Organizing and supporting key profile-building events and initiatives that elevate the firm’s brand in the market;
8. Facilitating client engagement and entertainment;
9. Providing hands-on support in developing, executing and managing client development initiatives;
10. Coordinating and delivering BD training for lawyers;
11. Developing the strategy and participating in seminars and conferences;
12. Overseeing the creation of all branding material;
13. Putting together the bimonthly publication, Legal Highlights.
• Knowledge of core business development and sales principals in professional services environment or similar including client targeting and client relationship management.
• Well developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm.
• Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent leadership skills (i.e., planning, problem-solving and decision-making) necessary for effective management.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion when handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Organizational skills to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
• Proficiency in PC applications, specifically PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a relevant field is a must.
• Preference will be given to those with a Master’s Degree
• Strong English speaking and writing skills are required
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Please note the following when applying:
• Mention position title on the subject of email;
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER (COO) at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|
|Procurement Specialist at AFTEL||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|
|Business Development Trainer at Welthungerhilfe(WHH)||Kabul||22 Dec 2018|
|SME Operation Officer/BDSP at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kabul||18 Dec 2018|
|Re - ( معاونیت مالی واداری .. at DABS||Helmand||14 Dec 2019|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Khost||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Kandahar||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Nangarhar||17 Dec 2018|
|Regional Enterprise Development (ED) Program .. at WEE-RDP/MRRD:||Herat||17 Dec 2018|
|Business Development & Marketing Manager at Safi Engineering Services||Kabul||29 Dec 2018|