Senior Finance Manager(750 Views)
About Khaiber Fuel Logistic Service Company
Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company is committed for providing quality, Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company is also providing dry cargo services to multiple military bases in Afghanistan and also transportation from Pakistan in accomplishing its mission, Khyber Fuel: Assures secure storage of the oil.
Provides a high standard of storage tank assets.
Provides a high standard of preventive and curative methods to avoid any loss of product and prevent work-related injuries and illness.
Provides safe and healthy working conditions for its employees and subcontractors.
Ensures employees readiness for duty by providing them with all necessary education, training and support.
With our own staff of more than 1000 employees, including management, office staff, yard and drivers, we have the infrastructure and logistical capabilities necessary to develop storage strategies according to geographic, political, military and other specifications. We are also proficient at generating quick-response contingency plans for unforeseen and/or emergency situations.
Khyber Fuel Logistics Services Company is pleased to announce a vacancy for the role of Senior Finance Manager to expand its operations.
|Date Posted:||04 Dec 2018||Reference:||Senior Finance Manager-KFLS|
|Closing Date:||15 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
3. Report to CFO regarding the finances of establishment.
4. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of SAP B1/QB software.
7. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
9. Advise CFO about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
11. Assist in responding to tax audit inquiries.
• Review base reporting data for property tax returns in order to minimize reportable cost basis.
• Ensuring that tax withheld are deposited to Government within due time
• Preparing monthly reports of taxes withheld.
• Filing relevant documents of taxes withheld and deposited to Government
• Dealing with Ministry of Finance regarding any tax issue
• Obtaining tax exemption certificates from concerned department of MoF for the new awarded projects
• Keeping monthly record of individual staff’s salaries and taxes withheld (Client’s)
• Providing clients with relevant documents to be submitted to Ministry of Finance for obtaining annual clearance.
• Preparing and submitting to Ministry of Finance any other statement as may be announced by Income tax authorities from time to time
• Dealing with any other tax issue that may arise
12. Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value, and location.
13. Ensure that proper financial procedures and systems are operated and maintained.
14. Review of all support documents (receipts, invoices, and contracts) for payments.
15. Make sure that all cash advances are repaid in a prompt fashion.
16. Ensure proper filing of financial documentation.
17. Generally keep under review the financial and reporting systems.
18. To fallow up the customers’ payment procedure
19. Submission of the financial report on weekly and monthly bases
20. Preparing the sale invoices to the customers and company records.
21. Performance of supervisor’s relevant submitted tasks.
• Great communication skills.
• Knowledge of SAP B1 / QBsoftware is an asset.
• Team player
• Great leadership skills
• Capacity to work under pressure and meet the timelines.
Preferably MBA in Financial Accounting from a reputable university abroad for example: China, India, Pakistan,Turkey, etc... with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Financial Accounting.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Account/Finance
Interested candidates may send their application letter, resume by e-mail.
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
|More jobs in this category|
|Financial Reform Specialist at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||24 Feb 2019|
|Finance Associate at United Nations World Food Programme||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|Financial Accountant at Smart Telecom Co, Ltd||Kabul||19 Apr 2019|
|کارمند عواید آبرسانی زون.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Balkh||27 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer to PPG Project at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Acquisition & Assistance (A&A) Assistant-FSN-.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||04 Mar 2019|
|Finance Assistant (LICA) Level 4 at World Health Organization||Kabul||25 Feb 2019|
|آمر عواید at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Corporat..||Kabul||03 Mar 2019|
|Admin/Finance Officer at Afghanistan Banks Association||Kabul||10 Mar 2019|
|Finance Officer - مسول مالی at Emaad Private High School||Kabul||05 Mar 2019|
|National Financial Analyst at Food and Agriculture Organization of the Un..||Herat||28 Feb 2019|
|Book Keeper/Accountant at Silkroad Mining||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Finance Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Financial Management Specialist at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||02 Mar 2019|
|Senior Finance Officer at Kakar Advocates LLC||Kabul||23 Feb 2019|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|