System Administrator(568 Views)
About GTR Group
Grand Technology Resources - GTR is the leading Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Company specialized in IT application, Infrastructure solutions and integrating technology into business strategy and business process. Here at GTR we help business, government institutions, and private organizations to gain competitive advantages and achieve their goals with our ICT Solutions & Services.
Headquartered in Kabul Afghanistan, GTR was previously Malaysian-Afghan owned company, but as per the vision of our CEO and President Mr. Mirwais Alizai, the company was transferred to the Afghan-Malaysian proprietorship and currently it is a multi – million dollar industrial leader company with physical presence in Afghanistan, Malaysia, UAE, South Korea and expanding.
For more information on company background please visit company website at www.gtr.com.my
To assist the Technical group with the day to day administration, maintenance and support of the eNID Systems and Security facilities on Oracle and Microsoft platforms. Additionally, to support and execute IT Projects according to established Project Management processes, procedures and standards.
|Date Posted:||05 Dec 2018||Reference:||010/ 2018|
|Closing Date:||19 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing technical and operational support for the ENID Servers, Databases, Storages, Application Servers and UNIX / Windows Operating Systems.
• Assist with the service, maintenance and administrative activities to maintain efficient and effective system operations. Troubleshoot and resolve network and security infrastructure facility malfunctions.
• Assembling and Dissembling of Hardware devices.
• Installation, Upgrade, Patching, Security, anti-virus patches updates, Cluster Administration / configuration of Oracle SUN Solaris OS and Linux OS.
• Daily health Check and reporting of all the infrastructure resources including the Systems, Databases, web applications and services.
• Ability to respond to pressured deadlines in case of system / service malfunctions and troubleshoots to resolve the issues.
• Perform system administration duties, prepare procedures, or provide support to personnel involved in system administration activities.
• Administration, configuration and managing the NOC / Op Manager.
• Performing systems / data backup and recovery.
• Practical knowledge and experience with SUN Tape library solutions is a plus.
• Practical knowledge and experience with Symantec Netback up, Oracle Secure Backup, HP Data Protector or equivalent.
• Technical Documentation and Presentation skills are must.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
• Good analytical and reporting skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Deadline oriented individual.
• Ability to work extra hours including off days (if required)
• Proven excellent customer service skills.
• Demonstrates organizational skills.
• A strong personal commitment to customer needs.
• A strong commitment to corporate objectives.
Requires knowledge of computer science subjects and disciplines in order to design, manage and support small to large-scale security systems and networks. Specific knowledge would include project management, networking and security administration. Requires knowledge of technical writing to prepare effective reports, procedures, and training materials.
Academic Degree is Must; Bachelor in Computer Science is an advantage.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT - Software
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a cover letter and contact details, no later than December 19, 2018, mentioning the “position title” in the e-mail subject line . Only short listed candidates will be informed. The applicant should write the position name in the subject line.
Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs) are highly encouraged to apply.
Contact # 0093 (0) 786 592 087
|More jobs in this category|
|PHP Developer at GTR Group||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|IT - ERP Software/ Application Developer at Noshaq Water||Kabul||25 Dec 2018|
|انجنیر فایبر نوری at AFTEL||Kabul||20 Dec 2018|
|ASP.NET Software Developer at PomTech ICT Solutions||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|