About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within ten years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country.
AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
The cashier accurately and efficiently processes and records routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing cash advances, DAB withdrawal and deposits. In addition, the cashier promotes and advises customers on the bank’s products and services.
|Date Posted:||08 Dec 2018||Reference:||HR 07/12/2018|
|Closing Date:||14 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receive and count working cash at beginning of shift.
2. Identify customers, validate and cash checks during conduct of transactions
3. Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip.
4. Process cash withdrawals
5. Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures.
6. Balance cash drawer throughout the day with final balancing at end of day.
7. Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products.
8. Checks banknotes received on validity.
9. Regularly check and monitor the cash position of the TILL and ensure that physical cash is tallying with the system at any point of time during the bank’s working hours.
10. Count all available physical cash in the TILL at the closure of every working day.
11. Ensure strict control over selecting the right customers account for cash deposit and withdrawal
12. Resolve issues and problems with customer accounts at the level of cash activities.
13. Explain advice and promote bank products and services to customers.
• High School graduate
• Ability to work in team
• Excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant personality.
• Proficient to communicate fluently in English and local languages.
• Excellent knowledge of computer especially MS office programs.
• Basic understanding of general Banking
Afghanistan - Nimruz
AF AF 12
How to apply:
The application, consist of a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post along with up-to-date CV, should be sent via email (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number) before closing date to the given email address. Or submit hardcopy of application and CV at:
Next to Exchange Market, Zarange City, Nimruz, Afghanistan
Contact: +93 (0) 793 45 45 49
(Saturday to Wednesday – 08:00am to 04:00pm)
Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for assessment and interview.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|More jobs in this category|
|Country Risk Manager at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||12 Jan 2019|
|Re-announce Branch Manager- Balkh at Exchangerzone||Balkh||10 Jan 2019|
|Loan Adminstrator at OXUS Afghanistan||Jawzjan||15 Dec 2018|
|Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan .. at OXUS Afghanistan||Kabul||21 Dec 2018|
|برقی at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Dec 2018|
|Deputy Marketing Manager at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||15 Dec 2018|
|CFO (Chief Financial Officer) at Arian Bank||Kabul||04 Jan 2019|
|Economist at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|SME Loan Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Multi Cities||15 Dec 2018|
|Member of Board of Supervisors for State Owne.. at Ministry of Finance||Kabul||14 Dec 2018|
|Senior IS Audit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Dec 2018|