Senior Lab Technician(527 Views)
About Abram Global Group of Companies
Abram Global Group of Companies (AGGC) is non-governmental, non-partisan, non- political organization and its established to assist for the development, rehabilitation and reconstruction of Afghanistan; fully controlled and run by professional, well educated, experienced and young peoples.
|Date Posted:||08 Dec 2018||Reference:||AGGC-T-Q-7|
|Closing Date:||18 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Laboratory||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs all kinds test of materials in a laboratory according to the common standard methods (ASTM & AASHTO).
• Sets up, adjusts and operates laboratory/testing equipment and instruments.
• Collects and test all kinds of Construction Material (soil, concrete, asphalt, aggregate and etc) as per (ASTM & AASHTO) standards.
• Preparing all kinds of Mix Designs (Asphalt, Concrete, Mortar, Sub-Grad, Sub-Base and Base Course).
• Using the lab formal result sheets for the test.
• Submitting the test results and Mix Designs to the line manager and following it until approval of client QA & QC.
• Records test results according to prescribed standards.
• Clean laboratory equipment’s and lab facility.
• Performs construction observation tasks and responsibilities on construction activities.
• Conduct required research as directed by Lab Manager.
• Report to the lab Manager progress of work, including technical issues and concern, status of work remaining to complete, and any noted deficiencies.
• Complies with all projects, company and client safety guidelines and procedures.
• Reviews plans, specifications and submitted related to the assigned work.
• Maintains company owned equipment assigned for use on the project.
• Any other task repaired by the line Manger.
The Senior Lab Technician should have a university degree or High School Certificate and at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably with the privet sectors or International NGOs. Excellent command of Pashto and Dari and good command of English– both written and oral is also necessary. He/she must also be familiar with software such as: Microsoft Word and Excel. Good communication skills – both written and interpersonal will be essential, as most of the work will be done through a process of consultation at all levels.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Letters of Interest CVs and supporting documents (working experience certificates) to below email address, please makes sure you put the vacancy number, Job title on the subject of your email.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Lab Technician (MALE / FEMALE) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center L..||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|