Customer Care Officer(749 Views)
About Ariana Hewad
Aryana Hewad: is a company organized and existing under the laws of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan with registered number (125720) of Ministry of Commerce & Industries holding its principal place of business Head Office at Kabul Afghanistan.
To be an effective communicator and ensure all complaints are acknowledged in timely manner and the process resolve customer dissatisfaction with consideration and fairness.
|Date Posted:||08 Dec 2018||Reference:||AH/VA/2018-003|
|Closing Date:||20 Dec 2018||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Call Center||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfils requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
• Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
• Maintains call center database by entering information.
• Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
•.Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
• Minimum 2 year experience related to the mentioned position.
• Good communication skills both oral and written in Pashto, Dari and English.
• Interpersonal and team-working skills.
• Fast data entry skill.
• Strong accuracy and flexibility is required.
• Honesty is a must.
Afghanistan - Kandahar
AF AF 12
High School, Call Center
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title (Customer Care Officer) and Vacancy Announcement Number (AH/VA/2018-003) at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!