Re-Announced Sales Manager(628 Views)
About Afghanistan Business Management Company
Afghanistan Business Management Company (ABMC) is a registered and licensed company by the Ministry of Commerce and Industries of Afghanistan. The aim of this company is to provide professional assistance and facilities in managing the businesses of its clients in professional and profitable ways. Currently ABMC is headquartered in Kabul (15th street, Wazir Akbar Khan area) and will be expanding its operation across the country in the nearest future.
The Sales Manager is responsible for directing and supervising sales operations to ensure profit maximization and realization of sales targets. The employee will produce sales through direct sales solicitation, telephone contact, written communications and strong emphasis on outdoor sales activities
|Date Posted:||05 Dec 2018||Reference:||ABMC/VA-18-015|
|Closing Date:||28 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Set and monitor company’s direct sales & tele-sales activities and goals.
2. Monitor individual and group performance (direct sales and telesales) by managing and implementing key metrics.
3. Motivate sales (direct sales and telesales) group through ongoing motivation, recognition, morale, and incentive systems.
4. Conduct sales performance analysis, problem solving and oversight.
5. Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls/meetings, sales volume, presentations, closed sales deals, and follow-up activities.
6. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
7. Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
8. Establishes and adjusts selling prices in consultation with other stakeholders by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
9. Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
10. Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
11. Formulating and executing effective sales strategies and territory plans that maximize the sale of the current products and new item introductions to clients and distributors;
12. Educate, inform and train customers on company products, services and industry trends.
13. Identify new business opportunity with current or new customers.
14. Reach out to customers through direct visits, emails and phone calls to offer them company’s products and services.
15. Carry out surveys and research to unveil information that can lead to greater sales, such as market trends, viable leads and avenues for new sales opportunities.
16. Provide motivation and guidance to the sales team to enable them to improve on their sales performance and to reach the set targets.
17. Prepare and present periodic budgets/sales forecast to management;
18. Offer recommendations on appropriate actions plan to take to improve operations of the organization.
19. Arrange meetings to discuss the department’s sales activities, develop strategies, and take necessary decisions that can improve company performance.
20. Attend conferences, events and trade shows to expand personal network and increase job knowledge.
21. Develop and continually enhance relationships with key accounts, organizations and professional companies to maintain high visibility and increase market share for the Company.
22. Prepare and execute effective sales action plans for the company and online trade markets.
23. Prospect for new contract business using a wide variety of methods including phone calls, visits, outside sales calls, attending community functions, internet prospecting, supplier partnerships, trade journals, etc.
24. Develop, implement and constantly modify sales action plans as & when required.
25. Maintain good rapport with local community groups and companies.
26. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
• Proven 3-5 years experience in sales where 3 years at managerial level.
• Fluent in local languages as well as English language.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adapt to fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
• Excellent sales expedition and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to chase down leads and close potential sales deals.
• Travel locally to complete personal sales calls and presentations to corporate customers.
• Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to collect, compile and analyse data.
• Being flexible regarding working hours.
• Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV and recent picture electronically to the below-mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|SALES OFFICER (Trainee) at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||15 Feb 2019|
|Sales & Marketing Supervisor at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||10 Feb 2019|
|sales Executive at Easy connect ISP||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||26 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Manager for Aptech Afghanistan at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||09 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer (کارمند فروش آپار.. at Dynamic Rigid||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Junior Professional / Products Management at AWAL Development and Transf..||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|