Sales Officer (کارمند فروش آپارتمانها(1394 Views)
About Dynamic Rigid
Dynamic Rigid Construction is a versatile, global enterprise that provides innovative solutions of the diverse technology and professional services to government and commercial industries nationwide. DRCC is a highly successful provider of critical support to the development of private and civilian infrastructures, government institutions security and construction.
DRCC has been involved in different design & construction projects and prides itself as one of Construction leader in providing world class top quality construction services of Horizontal and Vertical buildings, site adapt design build buildings, rehabilitation & Construction of roads, bridges and highways; electrical plants, sub-stations, MCC rooms, water and waste treatment plants, irrigation systems, erection of steel, CMU and wooden buildings; CONNEXs, Pre Engineering Buildings, K-SPAN buildings, protective and security walls, etc.
The board of DRCC’s staff collectively possess over many years of experience in the construction industry in Afghanistan. Their deep belief is that self-reliance is achieved through continual development and improvement, must serve as the underlying theme of all its corporate endeavors. In this manner DRCC is much more than a construction company, it is embracing the essence of Afghan society.
DRCC developed relationship and construction expertise to provide quality, safety and timely services to the clients. DRCC provides the following services from start to finish by Afghans in the Afghanistan:
o Design/build projects
o Rehabilitation & Construction of irrigation Scheme, Dam, Kareez, Canals.
o Design & Construction of buildings, bridges & car parks
o Design and construction of highways, sub-stations, MCC rooms
o Construction of waste water treatment plants
o Construction of prefabricated buildings
o Water & sewage
o Construction of dams and water reservation
Sales play a significant role in company to undertake a variety of important tasks, must take care of the overall sales activities.
The primary responsibilities of the Sales officer are to generate sales, execute plans and directs the day-to-day sales and operations, develop strategies to improve sales, drive sales, create or follow sales policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base.
|Date Posted:||24 Dec 2018||Reference:||DRCC/Kbl/0025/2018|
|Closing Date:||24 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
• Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
• Resolves promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices; forwarding resolution to managers.
• Provides promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
• Provides sales projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
• Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
• Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses
• Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns
• Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns
• To perform any other duties as assigned by CEO
• Managerial skills and community networking
• Strong organizational and time-management
• Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
• Strong Communication
• Marketing Skills
• Bachelor’s degree or High School diploma.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in the company.
• Willingness to work overtime if needed
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Applicants must submit a complete application that includes, current curriculum vitae and education certificates.
Subject line must be (Sales Office/25/2018 ( and All Certifications must be attached in Email
Address: Kabul, Contact 0788100015
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales Executive at ALEF Technology||Kabul||05 Feb 2019|
|SALES OFFICER (Trainee) at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||15 Feb 2019|
|Sales & Marketing Supervisor at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||10 Feb 2019|
|sales Executive at Easy connect ISP||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||26 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Manager for Aptech Afghanistan at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||09 Feb 2019|
|Junior Professional / Products Management at AWAL Development and Transf..||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|