Chief Credit Officer (CCO)(650 Views)
About Arian Bank
Arian Bank is owned by two famous Iranian Banks and registered with Afghan Investment Support Agency (AISA) as well as Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) as a Commercial Bank having branches in Kabul and Herat.
• 7-10 years lending experience with recognized financial institution.
• Experience should include credit originations, credit evaluation portfolio , management and risk management;
• Experience in managing credit department, developing and implementing credit polices and procedures for commercial lending.
|Date Posted:||24 Dec 2018||Reference:||AB 036|
|Closing Date:||24 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
knowledge of commercial lending ;credit evaluation and underwriting ;
• Knowledge of afghan banking law and regulations, especially regarding the lending function .
• Working knowledge of Basel I and II ;
• Ability to manage problem assets and develop workout strategies;
• Ability to develop credit policies, processes and procedures ,together with a creative approach to identifying new credit product and structures for clients.
• Proficient in finance statement analysis ,risk assessment ,cash flow projection, valuation, stress testing and other financial models;
• Familiarity with local market corporate and consumer businesses;
• Basic knowledge of accounting concepts specific to banks and large financial institution on-balance sheet ,off-balance sheet , trading account assets , loans , commitments , guarantees ;
• Working knowledge of risk management concepts;
• Understanding of Extensive selling , negotiating , and relationship management skill.
• Have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill;
• Leadership skills.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
knowledge of commercial lending ;credit evaluation and underwriting ,Knowledge of afghan banking law and regulations, especially regarding the lending function .
Masters degree in Business with concentration in finance, accounting,
Marketing or in banking or risk management;
• Professional training or certifications in credit and risk management preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Masters Degree, Banking
The nominees should have the above criteria:
submit CV along with the cover letter on
only short listed candidate will contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|عضو افتتاحیه (Account Opening Assi.. at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||19 Feb 2019|
|Branch Manager - Kabul / Herat at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2019|
|Audit Committee Member at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||22 Jan 2019|