Planning and Coordination Advisor(488 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Assist/Assist with preparation of AGS Site Plan in line with the strategic plan of the Ministry such as, Site Plan, National Minerals Policy, National Hydrocarbons Policy and Strategy and etc…
|Date Posted:||05 Jan 2019||Reference:||Planning and Coordination Advisor/AGS/PSU/MoMP|
|Closing Date:||18 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Government Advisory||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Develops planning studies and reports in support of new and updated plans with the coordination of AGS Authorities.
3. Reviews or assists in the review of moderately difficult development proposals and site plans for AGS Teams with the coordination of AGS Authorities.
4. Coordinate in Preparing and presenting detailed plans and reports on development projects or site proposals to AGS Teams.
5. Collects a variety of data and prepare plans and proposals on sites such as census information, security information of provinces, data about the possibility of project implementation on the site, value and result of project implement on the sites and etc... Based on AGS ceiling budget.
6. Advise or assists in the evaluation of re-zonings teams, ordinance amendments, site plans, variances and other proposals.
7. Acts as liaison between AGA groups and government agencies in the provinces and coordinate the sending of groups/teams for the provinces/sites in the planned/scheduled time.
8. Coordinates community review of public in the provinces and AGS development projects.
9. Provides information to the public regarding development projects of AGS.
10. Advise/assist in resolving the issues of AGS plans and coordination with AGS Authorities for sending the groups/teams to provinces.
11. Oversees the all plans of AGS Groups and reports.
12. Conducts field evaluations and assessments
13. Attends the plans and budget meetings of AGS.
14. Prepares and reviews schedule durations for all AGS Teams and site activities related to the support of implementing projects on sites. Calculates durations and other considerations affecting activity durations.
15. Plans, develops, implements, and coordinates strategic operational and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of AGS.
16. Advise/ Coordinate with AGS Authorities in Establishing and implementing short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
17. Provides strategic advice and consultation to AGS leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of modifications and enhancements to existing operations, systems, and procedures.
18. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned according to the laws and regulations.
• The Planning and Coordination Advisor will report to AGS General Director.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• The incumbent should have sound presentation skills and ability to present to a large group of audience, national and international,
• The incumbent should be able to manage and work in working groups
• The incumbent should be able to write reports, briefing paper, correspondence, and research paper as required
• The incumbent should be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
• At least Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Development or Law or any other related fields is required.
• At least (7) years of working experience with Afghanistan Government (MoMP) and Donor Project or International Organization in the related field is required.
• The Incumbent should have sound knowledge of the extractive sector
• The Incumbent should have strong written and oral communication and other interpersonal skills
• The incumbent should be able to work with MoMP officials, e.g. H. E. Minister, Deputy Ministers, and Directors in a professional manner
• The incumbent should be able to represent MoMP in intra-government and non-government meetings, conferences …etc.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 18/Jan/ 2019 at 16:00 hrs. Reference Planning and Coordination Advisor/AGS/MoMP must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Main Building, Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP), at Abdul Haq Square.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!