Afghan Telecom Corporation incorporated in September 2005 to provide unified telecommunication services throughout Afghanistan under the stewardship of Ministry of Communications & Information Technology. Current service structure includes wireless, 4G/LTE, fiber optics, copper and satellite operations.
Afghan Telecom Corporation is the leading national provider of telecommunication services in Afghanistan. Afghan Telecom adopted a challenging program aiming to transform its business from government system to the recognized commercial business standards. The company has developed clear strategies focusing on internal re-organization, re-skilling and development of its staff, enhancement of its internal processes and studying its customers' needs and requirements while continuing carrying out its national and social duties and responsibilities. The company is working continuously to fulfill and satisfy the market requirements, Afghan Telecom Corporation is constantly adopting different Strategies that aim to support and re-enforce its competitive position. Based on its strategy, Afghan Telecom strives to enhance customer- oriented culture in all its business aspects. This culture has been reflected in the organizational design of the company that comprises the best expertise in the Management level. Afghan Telecom calls for applications per its Trainer Position.
The incumbent will be responsible for training and workforce planning coordinator for training program in order to maximize employee contribution and commitment.
|Date Posted:||05 Jan 2019||Reference:||039|
|Closing Date:||14 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manages the identification of the overall training needs
• Develops and manages the mid and long-term training plans to support the positive development of Commercial Department according to the company’s strategy
• Manages the Commercial-wide Career Development strategy and Workforce planning
• Advise, guide and train the management staff in the area of Human Resources Manpower Planning & Manpower Development to manage the sphere of their responsibilities giving positive ideas and suggestions to optimize operational process.
• Consults with the representatives of the Commercial Divisions to examine the department-wide training needs
• Directs the implementation of instruments and methods for further identification of training needs of targeted groups or individuals (e.g. group assessments, interviews, test) and ensure quality standard
• Manages the development and implementation of a training program due to the identified training needs of specified groups and individuals and in strong cooperation with the CCO and divisions Head
• Manages the Workforce Planning process for all employees in regard of their social, professional, methodical and personal skills
• Determines the form of training according to the training requirements and the target group (e.g. e-learning, train-the-trainer courses, classroom teaching)
• Elaborates an annual training schedule
• Selects and manages the cooperation with external training institutes and trainers
• Manages the implementation of special training programs for high potentials, young professionals and leaders
• Manages the implementation of internal training courses and the identification of other internal trainers
• Monitors the training results by elaborating methods and tools of Performance assessments
• Consults with the Management to examine policies on conditions of employment aimed at recruiting, retaining and motivating staff
• Consults with the Management to analyse staffing issues, such as workforce losses for introducing changes to employment conditions
• Directs the process of identifying employees for promotion or career development
• Discuss suggestions for promotion or development with the proposing staff members and the Top Management and recommend appropriate award
• Considers whether successful staff suggestions have implication for other divisions and discuss with the manager of the other divisions as required
• Ensures a succession planning in case of leaves of staff members
• Manages the development of work skills of the staff through guidance and training and development programmes to enable them to reach their full potential, and to maximise staff motivation
• Manages training budget
• Any other task assigned by Quality Control Coordinator and Management
• Focuses effort, resources and people etc. on delivering creative solutions that meet customers’ needs; works to anticipate customer needs and understands how to create added value.
• Builds and maintains networks of business contacts in and beyond the company who will contribute to success. Must regularly communicate to executive-level management as well as understand the challenges such communication can present. Senior-level management experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
• Strong knowledge of adult learning principles and training methods.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage projects from inception to completion
• University Degree in Business Administration or similar
• Job experience in Workforce Planning of minimum 3 years and profound knowledge of training coordination
• Call center training experience preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested candidates are requested to forward their applications explaining their interest (cover letter) and detailed CV. Kindly mention the vacancy number (039) Trainer - in the subject line of your email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Business Mentor at ASARA||Multi Cities||30 Jun 2019|
|(مرکز )Project Manager at DABS||Kabul||03 Feb 2019|
|Procurement Advisor at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||26 Jan 2019|
|Executive Manager at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|
|Finance & Admin Officer at Asia Geo Engineering & Ally Engineering Slutio..||Kabul||30 Jan 2019|