Huquq Training Specialist(692 Views)
About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
The Huquq Training Specialist will assist in all project interventions with the Huquq cadre of trainers. The Specialist will assist in preparing training materials and in management of the Huquq training program. The Training Specialist will report to the Senior Training Specialist.
|Date Posted:||05 Jan 2019||Reference:||133|
|Closing Date:||15 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Law||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Senior Training Specialist and other senior staff to oversee the design and delivery of training programs for Huquq professional staff.
• Work and support in enhancing the competencies of Huquq and MOJ staff by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees’ workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values.
• Assist in training need assessments, and identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
• Prepare and develop teaching plans, and deliver training courses.
• Assist to periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
• With consultation of the senior staff, develop, design and plan new training materials and programs.
• Collaborate with and support the team in preparation of program reports, budgets, and communicating with partners and stakeholders.
• Coordinate with the administrative and logistical tasks on the training programs.
• Help with organizing conferences/meetings/travel as requested
• Perform any other duties required by supervisors.
• Travel to regions, provinces and districts as required.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor degree with five years of relevant work experience or seven years of relevant experience.
• University degree in law is required and master’s degree is preferred.
• Familiarity with Afghan Civil law.
• Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting.
• Proven ability to master the full training cycle.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
• Sound decision making and organizational skills.
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
• Proficiency in MS Office and in database software.
• IT literacy specifically in respect of PowerPoint.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to work on own
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Law
Please send your CV containing your cover letter that explains your suitability to the position. Please re-name your CV by your full name while sending to us.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and reference number exactly such " Huquq Training Specialist 133 ", otherwise your application will not be considered.
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Clinical Legal Education STTAs at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Program Manager at Friends of the Public Private Partnership for Justice ..||Kabul||04 Feb 2019|
|Sr. Legal Specialist (Tax and Custom Lawyer) at Ministry of Mines and Pet..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Sr. Legal Specialist (Corporate Lawyer) at Ministry of Mines and Petroleu..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Sr. Legal Specialist (Land Acquisition Lawyer.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Chief COMPLIANCE OFFICER at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|