Senior Case Management Specialist(844 Views)
About Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.
The objective of the Assistance for the Development of Afghan Legal Access and Transparency (ADALAT) Project is to improve citizen access to justice services based on Afghan law. ADALAT aims to increase the effectiveness and reach of the formal justice sector, strengthen linkages between the formal and traditional justice sectors, and increase citizen demand for quality legal services.
The ADALAT project is working with the Supreme Court to strengthen the Court’s administrative capacity to manage its human resources and financial functions. The World Bank has been assisting the SC in developing a strategic plan to strengthen its human resources policies and procedures; and the SC has been following the lead of the Ministry of Finance and the Civil Service Commission to adopt modern budgeting and financial management procedures to improve the Court’s overall administrative capacity. The ADALAT project plans to facilitate the Court’s development and adoption of these modern management practices and procedures by identifying those professional competences most in need of improvement and assisting the Court in strengthening those competences.
The Senior Case Management Specialist will be the technical lead on ADALAT’s court management team tasked with assisting the SC’s HR, Admin, and Finance Departments in achieving the SC’s administrative goals and objectives. In addition, the Senior Case Management Specialist will lead ADALAT’s Case Management System (CMS) related activities with the Huquq Department of the Ministry of Justice. The Senior Case Management Specialist will report to the Deputy Chief of Party.
|Date Posted:||06 Jan 2019||Reference:||134|
|Closing Date:||16 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Law||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Supreme Court on conducting assessment for Case flow Management process,
• Design and develop responsive Case flow Management system to meet the best international best practices as well
• Work on integration of ACAS and CMS system and coordinate all related meetings.
• Assist the Supreme Court on developing automation system of ACAS.
• Assist the statistics department of Supreme Court on developing digitalized system.
• Lead the development and delivery of ACAS trainings for Supreme Court Staff across Afghanistan.
• Assist MoJ Huquq Department with establishing and operationalizing a paper-based Huquq Case Management System (HCMS)
• Assist MoJ Huquq Department with the drafting and finalizing HCMS procedural manual
• Lead the development and delivery of HCMS trainings for the Huquq professionals across Afghanistan.
• Maintain a close coordination with the relevant departments of MoJ to facilitate implementation of HCMS activities.
• Assist with the assessment of current HR and Finance and Administration functions at the SC.
• Assist the SC in general and the HR and Finance Departments in particular in developing a vision for the effective administration of the court system and in developing and implementing a roadmap of activities to achieve those goals and objectives.
• Make recommendations regarding organizational changes as well as human and fiscal resources required to ensure sustainability of administrative solutions.
• Lead advisory role in modification of the SC’s HR and financial systems to adopt the principles established by the MoF and the Civil Service Commission, within the context of judicial independence.
• Lead the development of HR and Financial Management and Budgeting Procedure Manuals.
• Maintain complete records and ensure that they are available whenever needed in accordance with USAID rules and regulations, Checchi policies and relevant Afghanistan Laws
• Travel to provinces as required
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Deputy Chief of Party
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Master degree or equivalent with 5 years relevant experience or bachelor degree with 7 years relevant experience
• University degree in law, management or related field
• Master’s degree in public administration or related subject preferred
• Level 3 English ability
• At least 3 years’ experience working within the Afghanistan governmental sector; work directly related to justice system operations is preferred
• Strong writing, presentation, and training communication skills
• Fluency in Dari and/or Pashto.
• Good computer skills to include Internet, Word, Excel, database.
• Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Please send your CV containing your cover letter that explains your suitability to the position. Please re-name your CV by your full name while sending to us.
-Checchi is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Write in the subject line of your email the job title and reference number exactly such " Senior Case Management Specialist 134 ", otherwise your application will not be considered.
- Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Clinical Legal Education STTAs at Checchi and Company Consulting, Inc.||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Program Manager at Friends of the Public Private Partnership for Justice ..||Kabul||04 Feb 2019|
|Sr. Legal Specialist (Tax and Custom Lawyer) at Ministry of Mines and Pet..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Sr. Legal Specialist (Corporate Lawyer) at Ministry of Mines and Petroleu..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Sr. Legal Specialist (Land Acquisition Lawyer.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||29 Jan 2019|
|Chief COMPLIANCE OFFICER at Arya Pool MSP-FXD (Ltd.)||Kabul||20 Jan 2019|