Project Quality Control Civil Engineer(1846 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
• Ensure that all on-site personnel are familiar with the provisions of the Quality Control/Assurance Plan and perform periodic training of QC personnel as required to ensure the staff understanding of the QC requirements and associated documentation.
|Date Posted:||06 Jan 2019||Reference:||ACG/HRD/19/05|
|Closing Date:||19 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Engineering and Construction||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To check and ensure that the work done is as per Project Specification, Method Statement and as per approved shop drawings. Besides, He / She also to ensure that only approved and Inspected materials are used.
• Manage all on-site and off-site inspections and testing.
• Perform periodic record reviews for individual sites.
• Inspect and either accept or reject required materials delivered to the site.
• Provide daily review of operation in project site.
• Perform day-to-day oversight, review, and inspections at the work site, prepare a daily quality control report, maintain a daily log book, document with photographs all on-going work, nonconformance activities.
• Perform deficiency tracking and resolution and ensure proper compliance of all quality contract requirements.
• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all activities in project.
• Identification of problems and provision of proper solution and their implementation.
• Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Control/Assurance Plan.
• While necessary, preparing shop drawings, review of design documents for compliance with standards and specifications.
• Must be able/familiar to do accident/incident investigation and reporting system.
• Must have a good analytical understanding and experience of safety matters.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution in Civil engineering.
• The concerned bachelor’s degree should be completed from a recognized University.
• Minimum two-year experience in related field
Afghanistan - Balkh
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Engineering and Construction
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit a comprehensive cover letter along with a copy of their updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume to ACG's human resource department email address. Please note that you must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of any email in response to this job announcement and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|Site Manager at Shyama Power India||Bamian||31 Jan 2019|
|Railway Project Manager (Re-advertised) at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghani..||Multi Cities||30 Jan 2019|
|Quality Control Manager For Asphalt Road at Aryub Dubai Construction Co.||Kabul||08 Feb 2019|