Senior Procurement SME(856 Views)
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfills a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include:
Enforcement of Rule of Law
Ensuring security and protection of public order and security
Take preventive measures to avoid criminal incidence
Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations
Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare
Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability
Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff
Respect human rights and enhance the relationship between police and public
Control and Protection Afghan borders
Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks
Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fair professional environment for women
Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance with the law
ANP command and control
Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation, and smuggling
Counterterrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
Vacancy NO: 5
Duty Station: Procurement General Directorate Ministry of Interior
Relevant Department: General Directorate of Procurement
Reporting to: Direct supervisor and SME Program Office
This position is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the Ministry of Interior (MoI), Procurement Directorate, in Kabul. The position title is Senior Procurement SME.
To lead and support processes and provide professional procurement and business advice on requirements work statement development, procurement processing, orders, price quotations, prices estimation, tracking, data analysis, contract administration, inspection, receipt, invoicing, payment and standardization of goods, equipment, materials, services, and works to be procured within the Ministry/Agency in order to support the effective, efficient and economical implementation of procurement functions and programs; (the specialization may vary from goods, or equipment or materials or services or works, or all or some of these, and may focus on international or national procurement or both).
|Date Posted:||07 Jan 2019||Reference:||001|
|Closing Date:||20 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The arrangement of the monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general the for achieving the objectives of the office.
2. Assuring and conducting procurement law rules, policy, circulars, advice release by NPA policy Directorate and direction on a daily basis.
3. Ensure all the documents (specifications, drawings, work schedules, site plans, inventory, and product specification and Bill of quantities) are arranged by the budgetary units and sent to the Procurement Directorate to begin the procurement process.
4. Ensure the correct and timely publication of an invitation to bid, requests for expressions of interests and requests for quotation and participation in a pre-bid opening sessions, provide and respond promptly to the bidders.
5. Ensure the proper arrangement of the standard bid documents for construction, consultancy and non-consultancy services, purchase orders and purchase request forms in accordance with procurement Law and Rules of procedures.
6. Engage actively and ensure the proper arrangement of standard bid opening forms, guidance and advice based on procurement law of smuggling to bid evaluation committee as needed.
7. Management and arrangement of bidding documents, requests for proposals and other standards procurement documents for proper stages of the relevant procurement processes.
8. Provide guidance to the department staff to conduct activities on a regular basis in consultation with the Procurement Directorate and ensure transparency in all procurement process and ensure the staff contract decision is communicated in a timely manner.
9. The conclusion of vendors complains in cooperation with the Evaluation Committee and the responsible staff, ensuring the documents are Counterterrorist documented and ensuring timely delivery of the contract documents and the letter of works initiation to between vendor.
10. Participate in meetings prior to the commencement of projects, contracts and guidance to the staff of the department to effectively carry out the activities and perform other duties related to the fulfills in accordance with the law, regulation, and objectives of the administration policy.
11. Provide Procurement advices in accordance with the law and Procurement procedures to the officials, chief executives and other staff of the department and the relevant office and accountability of all additional items made by the supervisors.
12. During the process of documentation, awarding the contract to the winner and providing facilities in the process of awarding the contract.
13. Compliance with the code of conduct of transparency, accountability and conflict of interest in with procurement process in accordance with the Procurement law and rules of procedures, informing the line manager in the case on direct and indirect conflict of interest.
14. Set up procurement information and documentation in relevant files.
15. Submit the report of the SMEs performance to the relevant office.
16. Carrying out other duties assigned by the document in the procurement and contracting section in accordance with the law and procedures of procurement and laws of the country.
At least a bachelor degree and master degree is preferred.
At least 4 years of experience in the procurement field, preferably working with donor agencies or private companies providing services to Afghan governmental agencies.
Fluency in English, Dari/Pashto, written as well as a spoken ability
Required computer skills ( MS. Windows and MS. Office program)
Comprehensive knowledge and familiarity with Procurement affairs and procedures of GoIRA
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
تاریخ شروع اعلان 17 جدی 1397 مطابق January 07 2019م
تاریخ ختم اعلان 30 جدی 1397 مطابق 2019 January 20 م
وزارت امور داخله در نظر دارد تا یک تعداد بست های ملکی خویش را از طریق رقابت آزاد به اعلان بگذارد و قرار ذیل میباشند:
رهنمایی ارسال درخواستی: Submission Guideline
کاندیدان محترم قبل از ارسال درخواستی خویش باید موارد زیر را دقیق مطالعه نموده و حین ارسال درخواستی شان همه موارد را در نظر بگیرند:
لایحه وظایف بست را دقیق مطالعه نمایید.
CV خویش را به (نام و تخلص) نامگذاری نمایند.
حین ارسال ایمیل درخواستی خویش به یک بست، نام و کود بست را در عنوان ایمیل خویش ذکر نماید.
اگر ایمیل در خواستی شما بدون عنوان فرستاده شود، ملاحظه نمیشود.
لطفاً تنها CV خویش را ارسال بدارید. اسناد تحصیلی و تجارب کاری در صورت لزوم دید از شما خواسته میشود.
فقط کاندیدانی که واجد الشرایط شناخته میشوند، از ما تماس دریافت میکنند.
اگر به چندین بست درخواستی میفرستید، لطفاً به هرکدام ایمیل جدید ترتیب نمایید.
هیچ درخواستی بعد از تاریخ بسته شدن اعلان مورد قبول نبوده و پذیرفته نمیشود.
در خواستی خویش را به ایمیل آدرس بفرستید.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Procurement Specialist (Procurement Di.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||04 Feb 2019|
|Procurement Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2019|
|عضومسلکی تسهیل اجناس at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|
|Procurement Specialist at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Admin and Procurement Adviser at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||26 Jan 2019|