Procurement & Contract Management Assistant(948 Views)
About Hawk Vision
Hawk Vision is an ISO: 2015 certified consultancy and engineering firm, providing wide-range consulting and engineering services to clients in Afghanistan and Asia. As a leading professional service provider, Hawk Vision has been engaged in provision of multi-sector services i.e. Business Consulting, Engineering (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Mass Media & Communication, Management Information System, Agriculture, Rural Development, Women Empowerment, Survey & Research, Capacity Building & Training and Monitoring & Evaluation.
Hawk Vision, an established organization with years of experience in most challenging and competitive environments in Afghanistan and Asia, handles and manage all facets of consultancy and engineering projects, from design to implementation on the job site and to outcome evaluation and acquisition.
Hawk Vision is looking for an individual who should have experience and knowledge of RFPs, RFQs, REOIs, Contracts and preparation of documentations for bids accordingly.
Incumbent will work under direct supervision of Program Manager and also responsible to design all the formats of all procurement forms, charts and standard contracts template. Meanwhile, she will be assigned to download RFPs and prepare documents according to the requirement of bids. The incumbent should have familiarity to procurement websites of government and other donor agencies.
|Date Posted:||09 Jan 2019||Reference:||HV-001/2019|
|Closing Date:||20 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Procurement & Contract Management Assistant will be responsible to do the following tasks but not limited to;
• Responsible to prepare and design charts, contract templates, RFPs, RFQs EOIs required documents.
• Coordination of timely and proper preparation of the procurement department Annual Procurement Plan and monitoring of its implementation;
• Development and management of contracts database i.e. keeping the organization’s past experience record, bidding offer records and other documents pertaining to accomplished projects.
• Coordination of the procurement process in accordance with the Government Procurement Law, i.e. preparation; advertising (General Procurement Notice, Specific Procurement Notice, Request for Expression of Interest RFPs and etc.); organization of public bid opening; receipt and evaluation of quotations, bids or proposals;
• Review and management of contracts for procurement of goods and services.
• Negotiations of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with the Government Procurement Law.
• Assist in drafting bidding documents, evaluation reports and contract award submissions, ensuring consistency in format and content.
• Assist in the preparation of Purchase Orders, Contracts, LTAs or their Amendments.
• Process invoices for goods and services delivered ensuring accuracy and completeness of documentation and timely payment.
• Prepare reports, tables, charts etc. applying technical skills and knowledge in formatting and presentations.
• Prepare Statistics and reports, including on Procurement volume.
• Undertake routine follow up action on procurement on behalf of the supervisor.
• Maintain status reports on procurement activities and work in progress.
• Excellent trust-building, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and under a tight time schedule.
• Ability to work as a team member or independently.
• Ability to learn new things.
• Good report writing and evaluation skills.
• The incumbent shall have bachelor degree.
• Incumbent Should have proven past experience of procurement and contract management.
• Two years of relevant experience is required.
• Strong written and verbal English language communication skills are required.
• Proper knowledge of Pashtu and Dari language is required.
Afghanistan - Kabul
AF AF 12
Interested candidates should submit their CV and a cover letter by email, the heading of the email must read Procurement & Contract Management Assistant otherwise the email application will not be considered.
Candidates should submit a covering letter which clearly sets out how they meet the required skills and competences.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Procurement Specialist (Procurement Di.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||04 Feb 2019|
|Procurement Officer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Multi Cities||31 Jan 2019|
|عضومسلکی تسهیل اجناس at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|
|Procurement Specialist at Ministry of Industry & Commerce||Kabul||25 Jan 2019|
|Admin and Procurement Adviser at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||26 Jan 2019|