HR Officer (Urgent)(1929 Views)
About Cristal Universal Group
Cristal Universal Group of companies is a group of Afghan companies based in Kabul with a nationwide access and registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), run by a team of young, creative, enthusiastic and vibrant Afghan and international professionals.
Cristal Universal Group of companies is highly successful company founded in 2008 in Kabul-Afghanistan; it is growing steadily with qualified and experienced employees and offices in more than 12 different locations in Afghanistan, China & UAE.
Our team has vast experience in the field of:
Power and generators
Call center services
Engineering and Construction
Operation and maintenance services
Security and transport
Supply tools and Equipment’s
Catering and oil
Spares management of BTS & Microwave equipment
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers
|Date Posted:||16 Jan 2019||Reference:||CUG/VA/18-47|
|Closing Date:||21 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy10000.0|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
• Support for follow up on the staff time sheet
• Maintain staff attendance database
• Provide basic counseling to staff that has performance related obstacles.
• Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
• Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
• Assist in preparing notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
• Provide support for schedule and organize interviews
• Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
• Commercial awareness.
• Effective organisational skills.
• Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
• Teamwork skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Numerical skills.
• University degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
• Minimum four years’ experience in HR related field/Administrative with NGOs
• Good knowledge of HR management and team building
• Good organization skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Full ability to use relevant computer programs of Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to prioritize work according to importance and deadline; meeting conflicting work demands
• Manages own time and deals with some conflicting priorities without the upward referral
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
• Strong ethics and reliability
• HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Human Resource
Qualified applicants who are exactly suitable with above criteria are requested to send their Applications + CVs and clearly mention the job title and vacancy number in the subject line: (CUG/VA/18-47 - HR Officer) otherwise their application will not be considered. For further clarifications please call 0783838386
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resource Assistant at National Skills Development Program (NSDP)||Kabul||10 Feb 2019|
|آمرتسهیل قراردادها at Ministry of Defense||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 May 2019|
|Senior HRMIS Officer at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|