sales Executive(477 Views)
About Easy connect ISP
About Easy connect internet service provider
Easy Connect is the first Afghan Woman owned ISP in Afghanistan.
This company is 100% Afghan owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of highly qualified professionals having over a decade of experience in the diverse areas of ISP and ICT sector with different national and international organizations and have got vast experience in development of numerous projects in the most challenging regions of Afghanistan.
Easy Connect is a leading Internet Service Provider (ISP), Information & Communication Technology (ICT) and Data related services provider with a wide range of solutions and packages to meet the requirements of our clients in Afghanistan with its registered corporate Head Office in Kabul. for your further Information kindly visit our Web site.
The Sales Executive is responsible for the sales of services by prospecting new customers and enhancing sales or services to existing accounts through direct field and door-to-door visits. He/she assists in coordination, creation, and implementation of sales & marketing activities involving sales, establishing new business relationships, promotion, research, community/business events and new service introduction.
|Date Posted:||14 Jan 2019||Reference:||EC /VA 04|
|Closing Date:||25 Jan 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist in Direct and coordination of the company sales functions.
2. Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
3. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
4. Develop and coordinate services selling cycle and methodology.
5. Identify and resolve client concerns.
6. Direct and oversee the company sales function to identify and develop new customers for services.
7. Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new product development.
8. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
9. Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
10. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
11. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
12. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
13. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
14. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
15. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
16. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
17. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
18. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, polices, and operating procedures.
29. Any other tasks assigned by line Manager.
1. Good knowledge of Sales Techniques.
2. Computer Skills (Computer Knowledge)
3. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong Communications skills.
5. Strong customer relation & problems solving skills
6. Able to communicate in Dari, Pashto & English.
7. Able to work long hours when needed.
1. At Least 12 Class graduated but, Bachelor degree holders (Specialization in Marketing) will be given the priority
2. At least over 2 Years practical Experience in the field relevant field.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates, who matches the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV
Please mention the Job Title at the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Sales Executive at ALEF Technology||Kabul||05 Feb 2019|
|SALES OFFICER (Trainee) at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||15 Feb 2019|
|Sales & Marketing Supervisor at Sky Travel and Tours||Kabul||10 Feb 2019|
|Sales & Relationship Officers at TRISTAR ISP||Kandahar||26 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Manager for Aptech Afghanistan at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||09 Feb 2019|
|Sales Officer (کارمند فروش آپار.. at Dynamic Rigid||Kabul||24 Jan 2019|
|Junior Professional / Products Management at AWAL Development and Transf..||Kabul||31 Jan 2019|
|Re-Announced Sales Manager at Afghanistan Business Management Company||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||27 Jan 2019|
|Marketing Officer at Diamond Press and Design||Kabul||30 Dec 2019|
|Telemarketing Officer at Soholat.com||Kabul||31 Mar 2019|