IT / ISP Technician(1476 Views)
About Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd
Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd is a leading Internet Services Provider (ISP) & Information Communication Technology (ICT) company covering the country.
Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd established with the aim of entrepreneurship and innovation in the area of Technologies Internet Services Provider (ISP) & Information Communication Technology (ICT).
IT / ISP Technician
|Date Posted:||16 Jan 2019||Reference:||NZ/HRD/2019/005|
|Closing Date:||15 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. The position of IT Technician consists of providing technical assistance to computer system users, and answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location. It also consists of providing assistance concerning the use of computer hardware, client network maintenance and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
2. Process new wireless link installations
3. Troubleshoot clients complains via phone or site visit
4. Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications
5. Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
6. Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support;
7. Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
8. Resolve escalated customer and vendor issues
9. Daily report to line manger
10. Assign clients complain or request to concern department and follow up the issue till the problem solved and make sure 100% client satisfaction
11. Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
12. Client complain entry in database with full detail and description
13. Answer and record client call and handover it to next shift responsible
14. Send shift report to Help Desk Support Manager
15. Configuration of any kind Router, Access Point, Switch, PTP, CPE…etc.
16. Configuration and mounting CPE (Customer premises equipment) which includes antenna/Outdoor Unit on roof.
17. Follow up and using site survey procedure and mechanism of the company according to the rules & regulation while performing site survey or Installation.
18. Cooperate with NOC in official paper work and emailing
19. Other tasks assigned by the Network Manager.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. At Least Bachelor IT or Computer Science degree holders.
2. At least 3 years of experience in IT or relevant field.
3. MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
4. CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Associate)
5. Capable of utilizing hand tools and test equipment to perform work.
6. Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiative and discipline.
7. Willing to work nights & weekends if necessary.
8. Strong Communications skills in Dari, Pashto & English (Verbal & Written)
9. Word processing and/or data entry skills.
10. Organizing and coordinating skills.
11. Strong customer relation & Ability to analyze and solve problems
12. Able to work long hours when needed.
13. Significant proven experience in comparable role within an ISP or Telecoms organization.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Bachelors Degree, IT
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their Application & CV along with Educational, Work Experience and any other relevant additional Documents no later than 14 February 2019 4:00 PM Afghanistan time.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interview.
WHERE TO APPLY: Human Resources Department, Network Zone Solution Provider Ltd Kabul.
Subject line must be: (IT / ISP Technician Vacancy No. NZ/HRD/2019/005) or your application may not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Jewelry Quality Controller at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||10 Mar 2019|
|Booria Grapher - Carpet (Mazar) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Balkh||28 Feb 2019|
|Master Finisher - Carpet at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||28 Feb 2019|
|Carpet Design and Production Specialist at Kabul Carpet Export Center||Kabul||25 Feb 2019|
|Regional Carpet Manager (Balkh) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Balkh||28 Feb 2019|
|Regional Carpet Officer (Bamyan) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Bamian||28 Feb 2019|
|National consultant Medic al Diaspora at World Health Organization||Kabul||21 Feb 2019|