Call Center Agents (Etisalat Afghanistan)(81806 Views)
About Cristal Universal Group
Cristal Universal Group of companies is a group of Afghan companies based in Kabul with a nationwide access and registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), run by a team of young, creative, enthusiastic and vibrant Afghan and international professionals.
Cristal Universal Group of companies is highly successful company founded in 2008 in Kabul-Afghanistan; it is growing steadily with qualified and experienced employees and offices in more than 12 different locations in Afghanistan, China & UAE.
Our team has vast experience in the field of:
Power and generators
Call center services
Engineering and Construction
Operation and maintenance services
Security and transport
Supply tools and Equipment’s
Catering and oil
Spares management of BTS & Microwave equipment
We are looking for a Call Center Representatives that will be the liaison between our Client (Etisalat) and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
|Date Posted:||16 Jan 2019||Reference:||CUG/VA/18-48|
|Closing Date:||16 Feb 2019||Work Type:||Shift Base|
|Number of Vacancies:||125||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Call Center||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||13700 to 14000 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Contractor||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 Year|
Duties and Responsibilities
• To be flexible 24/7.
• Resolve Customers’ Inquiries & Complains on time.
• Report directly to Call Center Respective Team Leader.
• Any extra task(s) and assignment(s) given by call center supervisor.
• Responsible for reaching the Call Center Target from quantity and quality perspective.
• Answering to Customers’ inquiries and solving the problems online using Call Center provided facilities, information and own knowledge and training obtained regarding Call Center.
• Assigning the complaints with required data that can’t be solved immediately as 1st call resolution to related department as per existing protocol with concern departments (KPI).
• Feeding the nature of complaints and enquiries in existing software (Call Reasons & TTS) for further reference, correspondence and reporting.
• Response all Customers’ calls which land up in Call Center 888 help line according to standard Call Center Scripts.
• Being on time and perform all works given in for Call Center Agent by Call Center Team supervisor & WFM.
• To maintain adherence, cleanness, tidiness, discipline and professional attitude with internal and external customers.
• Clear and Effective Communication
• Positive Attitude
• High School or University Graduates
• Should be fluently familiar in English, Dari and Pashto.
• Basic computer and Ms. Office skills
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
AF AF 12
Qualified applicants who are exactly suitable with above criteria are requested to send their Applications + CVs and clearly mention the job title and vacancy number in the subject line: (CUG/VA/18-48 – Call Center Agent) otherwise their application will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!